Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're gonna cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel, then order, then cancel ..........

Stop making me think it over again. I really do want to keep this ex version. I missed red baroness which is fine. But this one I really love the ex head. I must resist to not cancel. :rotfl I'm sure with a big ES and higher prices on this she would not be hard to track down later for retail.

Stop making me think it over again. I really do want to keep this ex version.

So keep it. End of discussion.

Buy it for retail = buy it for retail later by your very own logic. You even get months of enjoyment by looking at it in the meantime. For 'free'!

I probably need to figure out how to mute you for my own sanity, but it is too tempting to try to fix the flawed logic you display in each and every one of your posts. Probably a futile attempt though.

CBG seems to be the center of attention on half the forum, think you guys are feeding his need for attention. I question whether he is a real collector or just likes to talk about random crap so people get caught up in his drama. He is more indecisive than a girl.

CBG seems to be the center of attention on half the forum, think you guys are feeding his need for attention. I question whether he is a real collector or just likes to talk about random crap so people get caught up in his drama. He is more indecisive than a girl.

As a girl I would find that statement offensive...... except that I'm the most indecisive person I know. :gah:

That's why it's best to put him on the ignore list and call it a day.

Stop making me think it over again. I really do want to keep this ex version. I missed the Red Baroness which is fine. But this one I really love the ex head. I must resist to not cancel. :rotfl I'm sure with a big ES and higher prices on this she would not be hard to track down later for retail.

Crimson Baroness Thread...
'No converts yet. I hope of I convert it's not a return one which was rushed and resold'.
So much BS :slap :nono

When will you understand, No one cares anymore! You say the same BS on every single thread! :wave

Crimson Baroness Thread...
'No converts yet. I hope of I convert it's not a return one which was rushed and resold'.
So much BS :slap :nono

When will you understand, No one cares anymore! You say the same BS on every single thread! :wave

:lol

CBG being CBG

Back on topic not all EX features bring the X factor to a statue but I think SSC sure did hit that make for Red Sonja. Looks absolutely amazing.

I have my own room, locked, so I can display what I want :yess:

My 6 year old son doesn't like Vampirella and my 19 year old daughter said it's disgusting. Keep out my room then was my response.

Everyone deserves their own mancave! :pfft:

War Collectorcol!

I can't wait for this one.
This and Predator 2 Maquette will be my highlight of 2014 :pray:

Now to get back to the issues that matter and not the rantings of a clearly disturbed board member, she will be in my Top Three for 2014 and not in any order, Harley Quinn PF, Red Sonja PF, Queen of the Dead PF, there might be a forth WonderWoman PF, that is if she turns correctly :pray: IMO but maybe we will see something in the SSC 12 Days of Christmas :pray::pray::pray:

Now to get back to the issues that matter and not the rantings of a clearly disturbed board member, she will be in my Top Three for 2014 and not in any order, Harley Quinn PF, Red Sonja PF, Queen of the Dead PF, there might be a forth WonderWoman PF, that is if she turns correctly :pray: IMO but maybe we will see something in the SSC 12 Days of Christmas :pray::pray::pray:

We might not see the physical Wonder Woman PF until possibly 2016

My top three should look something like LSF Mark 7, Apocalypse and Sinestro, followed by Superman and Bats...hmm, maybe I do need some more skin in this lineup, maybe I should order her, I think its starting to make sense :yess:

Back