Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has probably been asked way back when, but do you think that over time Sonja's arm will start to drop with holding that head up? :dunno

My arm might drop off looking at it...

15yf3x4.gif

:rotfl

IMO....Sideshow should have just made the chopped off head the regular edition....ditched the dumb axe.....and just had a second "screaming mad" portrait, for the EX.

Just like someone earlier stated, the Exclusive ES is probably so high because Sideshow knows the regular isn't going to sell very well at all. It will be gift card eligible for a long time.

IMO....Sideshow should have just made the chopped off head the regular edition....ditched the dumb axe.....and just had a second "screaming mad" portrait, for the EX.

Just like someone earlier stated, the Exclusive ES is probably so high because Sideshow knows the regular isn't going to sell very well at all. It will be gift card eligible for a long time.

Just get the Ex, forget about the Reg :yess:

Man, I have to find a way to score the EX. Nonetheless this PF looks sooo good, this might just be my first PF in years!

We also chanced upon an awesome (and hot) Red Sonja cosplayer at the New York Comic Con 2 weeks ago. Her costume details are fantastic PETA could go chasing after her LOL

Never mind the little Asian guy next to her :) Photos by my friend Carlo Pagulayan.

1382082_10201705768060485_1328455304_n.jpg

1382908_10201705769780528_873293646_n.jpg

Man, I have to find a way to score the EX. Nonetheless this PF looks sooo good, this might just be my first PF in years!

We also chanced upon an awesome (and hot) Red Sonja cosplayer at the New York Comic Con 2 weeks ago. Her costume details are fantastic PETA could go chasing after her LOL

Never mind the little Asian guy next to her :) Photos by my friend Carlo Pagulayan.

1382082_10201705768060485_1328455304_n.jpg

1382908_10201705769780528_873293646_n.jpg

Wow, that costume looks great. Awesome effort by her. :clap

That balding pasty white chubby chick is desecrating the red Sonja image...the contact lenses are frightening. The black cat behind her looks cute though.

Last edited:
She also was at the JerseyFest. Sat at the table with Steve Wand. She actually looked way better than these pics.

She also was at the JerseyFest. Sat at the table with Steve Wand. She actually looked way better than these pics.

Well, the repugnant roadkill costume and overall dirty look makes that hard to believe, but I'll take your word for it :lol

Back