Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your point my Friend Jason and agree, these are not Pieces I would have and don't, I do have the Reg. Cyclops Version but I prefer his Female Piece more than his Mail Sculpts, you being a Female Collector such as myself you know where I am coming from, the Tighter the A$$ the Better :naughty

BTW where you been hiding?

Working lol.... Can't find time to post statues anymore :( He has some really good male & female sculpt. Don't know of it's the art direction, but he has some misses also. Glad he has evolved though. Some of his sculpts such as this has been quite an improvement... And we all know that the tighter the A$$ the better.. That's why I buy statues to begin with :lol

Working lol.... Can't find time to post statues anymore :( He has some really good male & female sculpt. Don't know of it's the art direction, but he has some misses also. Glad he has evolved though. Some of his sculpts such as this has been quite an improvement... And we all know that the tighter the A$$ the better.. That's why I buy statues to begin with :lol

Well said my Friend Jason, I too have been putting in some Obscene Hours I try to pop on at least once a day when real busy every three but that's why we work to pay for Habit like you said :lol:lol:lol

So are you getting her?, I didn't read back to check if you were

Well said my Friend Jason, I too have been putting in some Obscene Hours I try to pop on at least once a day when real busy every three but that's why we work to pay for Habit like you said :lol:lol:lol

So are you getting her?, I didn't read back to check if you were

Yes...day 1 order my friend. Next will be Queen of the Dead....

I'm on salary so I don't get extra $$ which kind of sucks...:monkey2

Yes...day 1 order my friend. Next will be Queen of the Dead....

I'm on salary so I don't get extra $$ which kind of sucks...:monkey2

Great Minds my Friend, Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead also maybe just maybe WonderWoman if she comes out right but I am looking forward to Artgerms CatWoman next year to go with my Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn in Feb 2014.

20 hrs overtime works but it can be a Killer sometimes :lol:lol:lol

Great Minds my Friend, Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead also maybe just maybe WonderWoman if she comes out right but I am looking forward to Artgerms CatWoman next year to go with my Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn in Feb 2014.

20 hrs overtime works but it can be a Killer sometimes :lol:lol:lol

Well at least you get paid for it lol. Can't wait to see Catwoman & WW. Those are definitely buys for me too.

Oh yea, I am making the difficult decision to pass on sonja and queen of the dead for those 2.

Well the Good thing about Red Sonja and Queen of the Dead is we know what they look like but as far as WW not a peep and that what concerns me if and when it is Previewed but we do know what Catwoman looks like my Friend Sarakawa

I can definitely relate bro. I have had to pass on many a fine piece due to them not fitting in with the cohesive vibe of my collection.
There will be plenty more opportunities down the line for you to grab some righteous looking statuary. :hi5:

The direction & theme I'm going with and space are the two factors I'm taking into account with my collection.

And like you said, brother, there'll be plenty of opportunities to snag some awesome Sideshow goodness! :yess: :hi5:

The direction & theme I'm going with and space are the two factors I'm taking into account with my collection.

And like you said, brother, there'll be plenty of opportunities to snag some awesome Sideshow goodness! :yess: :hi5:

I understand my Friend Mark you saw these on Ebay and you just had to have them for your Snoopy Collection :lol:lol:lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Snoopy-as-...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item20d805570e

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Snoopy-Hal...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item43bfc30e1f

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Collectibl...-/221289287746?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&

Be Cool
Al

sdcc2013_sideshow_71.jpg

That pic right there makes me want to buy this.

I showed my son this pic, and his first words were "Iron Man"...very observant kid.

$10 for all those plush dolls is a great deal....

That pic right there makes me want to buy this.

I showed my son this pic, and his first words were "Iron Man"...very observant kid.

I was not aware there is a skeleton body / Armor behind Conan. Makes me think the price might be worth it after all.

Yep. It was only pointed out a dozen times on the Conan thread basically every time someone ran in there crying about the price.

Oh! The top is hardsculpted... Chainmail looked so good I just assumed it wasn't.

I was not aware there is a skeleton body / Armor behind Conan. Makes me think the price might be worth it after all.

Yep. It was only pointed out a dozen times on the Conan thread basically every time someone ran in there crying about the price.

A Great Base using a Skeleton of a Roman Style Fallen Soldier, that said, If it had been a Fallen Warrior Woman with her A$$ exposed VS would have been all over that :lol:lol:lol

Back