Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last 3 days of the con they didn't preview anything, at least not that I saw and I'm on that page everyday.

The last 3 days of the con they didn't preview anything, at least not that I saw and I'm on that page everyday.

I think the Commander Cody preview went up Yesterday. But that was it, and they had already announced that the week before so it wasn't a stunner or anything. No PO's for all four days' though. Then again my head was swimming with all the info coming out of the convention both statue and otherwise so I didn't really think to much about it.

This one keeps growing on me...so long as the price lands around $359-$379 I may consider it...obviously it'll be a year or so before it's even released (or before it's delayed further) so the time is there...it'll all be whether or not they don't have it near Conan prices...that'll be a little too much to swallow. Though with the lack of fully sculpted base skeletons and such, that'll hopefully help keep it down.

This one keeps growing on me...so long as the price lands around $359-$379 I may consider it...obviously it'll be a year or so before it's even released (or before it's delayed further) so the time is there...it'll all be whether or not they don't have it near Conan prices...that'll be a little too much to swallow. Though with the lack of fully sculpted base skeletons and such, that'll hopefully help keep it down.

You can almost guarantee delays the way things are currently going. The price will be the kicker on this statue. Prices as expected have gone up but it seems SSC is constantly testing the waters with certain pieces to see how we'll they sell. Conan strikes me as one of those and I'm not jumping into is it worth it or not debate as that is a personal choice but the price is higher than a lot of other PFs.

It'll be interesting where this one is placed price wise, especially with how popular it was at con.

She also might be up for PO on Thursday...fingers crossed. Conan is out and she was under the coming soon banner until the pred maquette replaced her this week. Soon at least doesn't suggest we will be waiting until 2014 thankfully. Can't wait!

Guessing queen of the dead will be spooktacular release?????

Back