Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks badass. Here you go!
attachment.php

Holy crap! She killed Sara Pezzini!

W/L conversion from order placed 2/14.

Good luck other guys on the list. With an ES of 1500 I think there may be quite a few more conversions.

Holy crap! She killed Sara Pezzini!
Lol she sorta does look like the 'blade
W/L conversion from order placed 2/14.

Good luck other guys on the list. With an ES of 1500 I think there may be quite a few more conversions.
Congratu-****ing-lations this will be a great statue! Welcome aboard bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Soooooooo any hope this will ship in September, how often does sideshow push back PF's, this is my first pf pre-order; Im all too familiar with the push back from hot toys, just curious when you guys think she will ship :)

I don't think she would be. At least not this close in date. I don't order much of SS directly, so I wouldn't be the most reliable, yet I don't think a last minute delay would be suitable for them either.

Like I said, I'm almost certain it will be on time. I only hope I convert :pray: the more I look at that exclusive, the difference that it makes in the statue IMO.

Seems like I have been waiting 3 years for my Superman PF, so I tend to agree.
I sincerely hope this is nothing like the case with Sonja. This piece is going to be so awesome and I can't wait to have her here as soon as possible

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't think she would be. At least not this close in date. I don't order much of SS directly, so I wouldn't be the most reliable, yet I don't think a last minute delay would be suitable for them either.

Like I said, I'm almost certain it will be on time. I only hope I convert :pray: the more I look at that exclusive, the difference that it makes in the statue IMO.

SS are the inventors of last minute delays.

Delay as long as necessary to give me a prototype piece. I want realistic looking blood. I want that awesome face and perfect eyes. I want snow on the cape. Nearly nude so the soft skin tones must be accurate.

The subtle details make this statue what it is and are why it has so many orders.
This is going to be a tough piece to mass produce. A job similar to the first Poison Ivy will not cut it with this one. Don't cheap out with the material, like Gladiator Hulk, Sideshow!

So I cancelled my EX PO so someone will be converting. I did not want to do it but with all these other PF coming out, I couldn't afford to get them all and Sonja was the one to be cut out of the bunch. And I do believe this is an EX or fail piece so I know I won't have a chance of getting the EX in the future at retail price. But I still can't wait to see how it comes out when it's released.

Back