Red Skull sixth scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakeeyes171

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_RedSkullFig-1.jpgMarvel sideshow sixth scale figure red skull, pre-order March 7 2019

I might bite if not a lot of pleather is involved. Could use a Red Skull for my TFA group.

It looks pretty good but need to see more.
I like Redskull to have very prominent brows, these look small.

instant purchase for me , I love they are delving into the villains more ( magneto ) and now red Skull

Ehhhh...

Coincidentally, I was actually photographing my HT Red Skull today.

I can't not see a derpy grin in Sideshow's sculpt. XD
47ba126e1be129aca876ddc803f7b146.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looks nice but won’t likely get this. I wonder if SCC will one day have the guts to tackle a comic version Spidey...

They always seem to go for the easy to adapt suit, but of the truly difficult (comics Spidey or IM), never!

Looks nice but won’t likely get this. I wonder if SCC will one day have the guts to tackle a comic version Spidey...

They always seem to go for the easy to adapt suit, but of the truly difficult (comics Spidey or IM), never!

Yes sideshow avoids the harder to do figures. They act like a regular person kit bashing figures. They could have already done a Dr. Doom figure for example but they figure it's too hard because they actually would have to make a new body for him.

I am very happy with my HT version but I wonder how this head would look repainted for Skeletor.

Back