Red Skull ... second figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredW

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if anyone has created their own second Red Skull figure, so both Red Skull and Johann Shmidt can be displayed as both heads are just awesome. I have never ever created my own figure with parts, so any help, suggestions etc would be welcome.
by the way, this may be the wrong place for this question, in which case please accept my apologies and i'll put it in the right one.
Thanks
Fred

I felt that it was a shame having to leave one of the heads boxed up too! :( Both sculpts are excellent.

I created a really basic Red Skull figure, using a spare 1/6 body I had, the leather coat that came with the figure and a pair of black boots which I got off eBay. As the coat covers most of the body I didn't really see a need to get anything else! :lol Of course if you are going for screen accuracy it might get a bit more complicated, but I'm quite happy with mine, it didn't cost much...and I get to display both heads! :) (Schmidt I just displayed straight out the box in his uniform).

There is a Red Skull figure thread in the Marvel section and I believe a few members have posted in there about how they created their figures as well which might be of help, you might have to go back a bit to find it though!! :)

Back