Red Light Max by Susala & OneSixthBruce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Freaks

What do you think of the latest pic? Susala has just sent me this

p1016343b.jpg

I am speechless i think this is just incredible!!!

Susala says pic with hair to follow very shortly

Here is a profile pic Susala has just sent to me tonight

Susala has said their are things she still wants to ''fix'' wow i cant wait to see that then as i think this looks stunning!!!

cruiseprofil.jpg

Hey Freaks

Another update! I am just bowled over by how crazy this is looking now, its just awesome! Susala is doing such an amazing job for us!

I dont think the hair is quite finished yet but wow it is really coming along

What do you think?

vincent.jpg

Ok i did a more proper side by side comparison. The sculpt is almost there. Its actually pretty accurate to the pic. The only thing i would say and this is very minor, is smooth out his left nostril there is to much definition in it. Also the hair may need to be a bit more squared off. The lip may need a but more definition in the front just a bit. The top lip needs to come down just a bit in the front. Also i widened the mouth just a bit and brought down the stress marks on the side. Its really turning out to be a great sculpt.

2zyhizr.png

How are you planning on having it casted again? I would try to acheive the smoothest casts possible. I know in the past and this isnt a bash towards Susala but some of her casts have been rough. Makes it a bit easier on us painters if the sculpt is smooth :)

That´s what I needed! Thanks so much Small Studios! :chew
And that´s what I call constructive criticism, something what really helps to make it better.

Susala please do not take any of the comments made over at OSW on board please. They couldnt be any further off the mark and yes your right small studios has made a constructive point the other idiots are just jealous is all i can think. Your sculpt amazes me and to even think about elongating it is absurd! Serangs sculpt was good but to elongated and certainly not as good as yours thats for sure!!!

My comments over at OSW

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...=55557&page=22

The comments here on the above link i can accept totally, i still think the comments made by madbatt are still highly inaccurate and his findings are highly inaccurate sorry i just think this is the case

As for your comments Preshea i do understand what your saying by me asking for an opinion and then not agreeing. Its not the case at all but it has to be fair and based on accurate information. I am sorry but this is the best sculpt around of Tom Cruise no doubt and i would really like to see otherwise. Sorry i am not trying to be argumentative at all i just think Susala deserves alot more credit for this excellent sculpt on Vincent

Back