Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34/500.

Kinda annoying. My lucky number is 33 and this is like the third statue I've gotten that's #34 lol

Maybe the #33 statues have damage or issues, so you instead get sent the next statues which come out better! It's like your lucky number is saving you from heartache :lol

Great photos everyone..

Question... Does the open right hand translate better in person on this sculpt... I always thought something looked off about it and it still looks a bit off in the in hand photos... A bit unnatural looking to me.. Do owners think it looks better in person then in photos??? Of course you might like it in person and in photos... Just curious if anyone feels like I do about the photos and thinks it looks better in person.

Absolutely. It was the reason I didn't order any of the hulks right away. Thought it was terrible. But I like it in person.

Absolutely. It was the reason I didn't order any of the hulks right away. Thought it was terrible. But I like it in person.

That is great to hear... Even the in Hand photos I am still not in love... It's not a deal breaker as the rest of the sculpt is killer but I thought it might be one of those thing where it just does not translate well in 2D.

20150114_232451_zpsea944837.jpg

I think the hand came out great. Really liking this statue so far. The grey one is the one I want the most, I'm hoping for a better Green Hulk in the future.

Love this pf its going to be mental when all three are displayed side by side. Some pics to show its awesomeness and size comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The more and more photos I see of this guy with other PF's... The more and more I think it's the perfect size.

The more and more photos I see of this guy with other PF's... The more and more I think it's the perfect size.

I agree they finally got the hulk right for 1/4 if he was standing upright he would be massive I think almost as tall as the bat or superman pf

Wonderful pics everyone! He looks great! :clap

Can't wait to see the green and grey ones. He's definitely a beast compared to other 1/4 pieces and yet he's not a space killer. Great overall design by Sideshow on this one :rock

This guy is so badass. The size makes him stand out

15F7D3C9-7F47-4763-8545-D8CF786FBF83.jpg

Looks great. Definitely needs the right angled pose to avoid that seem. Is head on best? If so, how deep is he front to back if he's head on?

The seam on mine doesn't show that bad. He may need to adjust how his is sitting a bit.

Back