Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny!
I don't read Sideshow reviews. All the years I've been collecting there's been many pieces with issues but i'm yet to see an average, never mind negative, review :rotfl

Just got the laptop out to have a proper look at Rulk. Does nothing for me.
Unless the Grey comes out better I'll be sticking with the Maquette and G.

Yeah , I actually like all three.... The poses look the same though....I agree with ya , the Maquette is still the best representation of the Hulk ( for me)

Right!....see what it looks like "in hand"

Yeah to early to compare at the moment. Besides the Hulk MQ is a Movie Hulk & the new PF is a Comic version.

Personally I need to see a proper preview of the new Green Hulk PF. Loving the Grey, I like the Kirby like Green head-sculpt but the long haired head-sculpt I'm not to sure about, doesn't look detailed to me but that may not be the case once we see a proper preview.

I will definitely get the Green because I really want a classic Hulk & to me personally only a Comic version will do.

That's funny!
I don't read Sideshow reviews. All the years I've been collecting there's been many pieces with issues but i'm yet to see an average, never mind negative, review :rotfl

What do you mean by issues? Like chips or cracks or something, or you didn't like the statues in hand?

Chips and breakages are usually dealt with sufficiently.
There's been plenty of issues from Googly Eyes to Upsidedown Arc Reactors.

Sideshow is good with issues though? Ship it back free of charge for replacement or what's the usual?

Solidsnake was comparing this to G Hulk for value for money, nothing to do with the size of the original :dunno

My point was most people don't think tne OG Hulk PF is small and since Rulk is listed as the same size I don't think he will be "small" and not of value. I don't think he's gonna be this tiny, undersized PF that's not worth the money.

My point was most people don't think tne OG Hulk PF is small and since Rulk is listed as the same size I don't think he will be "small" and not of value. I don't think he's gonna be this tiny, undersized PF that's not worth the money.

I think the point being made is that these new Hulk statues are no bigger then the Rhino or even the Hul Coms, and all three of them are $150-$200 more then those statues. Throw in the fact that the Gladiator Hulk is a whole 10" taller, more complicated, and just a better looking sculpt IMHO the. These statues will look far less appealing to some at only $50 less then the GHulk, and not value for you money when compared to say Rhno or the Hulk Coms.

I m almost out of the statue collecting game with this new prices ie $400 being the norm for PF and above $500 for bigger size stuff. Just need to complete JLA and the corresponding villians, X Men main characters and some spidey villians. After that it will be minimal purchase from me.

I think the point being made is that these new Hulk statues are no bigger then the Rhino or even the Hul Coms, and all three of them are $150-$200 more then those statues. Throw in the fact that the Gladiator Hulk is a whole 10" taller, more complicated, and just a better looking sculpt IMHO the. These statues will look far less appealing to some at only $50 less then the GHulk, and not value for you money when compared to say Rhno or the Hulk Coms.

I was surprised G Hulk was only $600 to be honest. I just think we are going to see prices rise until people finally stop buying and SS will have to decide if they are going to lower prices a bit or suffer.

I m almost out of the statue collecting game with this new prices ie $400 being the norm for PF and above $500 for bigger size stuff. Just need to complete JLA and the corresponding villians, X Men main characters and some spidey villians. After that it will be minimal purchase from me.
I'm pretty much done too...

I did say that a year ago though :slap

That's funny!

sideshow screens the reviews! i once wrote a negative review but it never got published! so ya, the reviews are pretty fake.

Back