Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me personally the Red Hulk is a simple sculpt with not a lot of details, If he had armor and weapons that were completely detailed out then I could see where the money was going. Now I'm not saying he should have armor and weapons as this is the Red Hulk and not Gladiator Hulk but it should be priced accordingly to what were getting. Just my opinion...

Grats to those who are getting him, for me I just don't see the value in the statue for the money they want. Maybe if I was an hardcore Hulk fan it would be different.

Think we're forgetting about the purpose of this thread.
Still an awesome piece...

2elc94g.png

Think we're forgetting about the purpose of this thread.
Still an awesome piece...

2elc94g.png

Rulk is my #1 favorite visually, so no doubt this statue is awesome and I'd like to buy it. I thought about it and one thing might make me consider it....quadruple rewards :banana

I wish Sideshow put all 3 up for order at the same time, so I can make my decision faster. I want all 3 but I only need one.

This Rulk statue is sooooo awesome but I prefer green hulk, need to see the full reveal of the green one before I can decide.

I want this. Hollow or solid means nothing to me, they display the same.

I don't generally want pieces that are too big as I find it hard to find space to display them but I like that this is crouched, wish he had a gun though.

Decisions, decisions.

Q. Is it 1/4 or 1/5?

I want this. Hollow or solid means nothing to me, they display the same.

I don't generally want pieces that are too big as I find it hard to find space to display them but I like that this is crouched, wish he had a gun though.

Decisions, decisions.

Q. Is it 1/4 or 1/5?

It's a premium format, so 1/4. Everything that is PF is 1/4 now I think.

Since the original Hulk PF was listed at 20" I'm hoping Rulk is compatible with Original Hulk and Thing since I plan to display Rulk with then side by side by side.

Not really.
TBD ES means buying to flip is pretty pointless.
They will produce enough to supply the demand.

Is that you Colin in your Avatar?

Rulk does look great. The more I look at it the more I like it but I've managed to hold off for now. Plus the thought of spending £1200 to own all 3 of them :/

How is this $550 or so and gladiator hulk that's 50% bigger with heaps more detail only $600 that don't make sense to me
This is well over priced

How is this $550 or so and gladiator hulk that's 50% bigger with heaps more detail only $600 that don't make sense to me
This is well over priced

Standing straight up vs half hunched over. As I've stated before the original Hulk PF is listed at 20" tall same as red Hulk. He's probably on par size wise with the original Hulk PF.

Back