Premium Format Red Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going gray only $550.00 is too much if it was $399.00 I would get all of them.

He looks so small, the first hulk pf is bigger right? Is this really 1/4?

He's shorter than batman???
Give me a break. Even though he's hunching and have a lower base - that's the hulk, for crying out loud!
What a disappointment.
And they want 150$ more?

Expected to ship in September that's quite soon for a newly listed PO but yeah I'm definitely out though. Just going to get the Green I think

I looked at the original Hulk PF on SS' s page and he was listed as 20" too.

Copy & Paste my friend. Google is a glorious thing.

As for Rulk...Meh and expensive for a sculpt utilised three times.

I agree with you. Besides the lack of a modern head for the green PF, all 3 of these having the EXACT same body doesn't jibe for me. Each of these Hulks are different in size and body type from each other. Even the green and grey Hulk are different body types even though they are both Banner. This one size and pose fits all Hulks bugged me with the Com and now with these new PFs. Talk about copy and paste. :lol It's just a cheap and easy way for SSC to make $$$. Same pose, 18 lbs (obviously hollow), and a price increase to $550 is tough to swallow. It seems like so much money for so little. I hope the next PF isn't a one size fits all rainbow Hulks and gives us a stand alone take on an angry modern Hulk. I don't mind dropping $$$ for that.

He's probably the same size as skaar. And that's perfectly fine too me, skaar is a great piece and impressive in person.

Yeah buddy, that would have been a bad move.

Ha yeah terrible move, I would be ordering it again now :lol

I'm so glad that offer came up Steve. Can't ******* wait for him!

Yeah I missed out on the Zavvi deal, I already had it half payed with CDUK :/

I can't wait for this beast to arrive. My little boy has got an obsession with Hulk at the moment, I can't wait for him to see it :)

He's probably the same size as skaar. And that's perfectly fine too me, skaar is a great piece and impressive in person.

Skaar is 6' 6" tall and weighs 400 lbs. He is considerably smaller than green Hulk in weight and height. About 2 feet shorter and about 600-1000 lbs lighter (depending on which version we are talking about). The grey Hulk is listed at 6' 6" so he should match up well with Skaar. Rulk is 7' tall so he's not too far off from Skaar's size as well. This is why I have an issue with the one size fits all Hulks mentality. Besides being unoriginal and not in true scale, it's just a quick way for SSC to make a buck. You'd think with what they are charging for these pieces, we'd at least get some unique takes and accurate scales on these characters.

Back