Red Faction: Guerrilla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just played the demo--seriously, you've got to play this game, it's incredible. It looks awesome, plays really nice, and runs really well too. And you can destroy everything except the actual terrain, it's awesome. Demo's available on Xbox Live, don't know about PS though.

I played the demo it sucked worse than the second one and the second one was crap. Red Faction 1 is the best hands down. I was totally and completely let down hoping the series would return to the greatness of the first, but nope...we get this turd.

i played the demo and had alot of fun with it. i loved taking that robot and just crushing everything, also throwing the little mines on peoples heads and watching them run around in hilarious fashion only to detonate the mine shortly after.

the first Red faction is one of my favorite games and this one is looking to be pretty fun. i hope so after the second one which was meh..

One good post and all the sudden you are a genius hey? :lol ^^^^ you Karma! :banana:lol

fonzieg.jpg

i picked up red faction yesterday and man, blowing stuff up or taking the sledge hammer to it never gets old. pretty much a grand theft auto mars. played a couple of main missions and alot more sidemissions cuz either way you get salvage which is the currency you can use to buy weapons and upgrades.....anyway i thought it was a great game although the graphics arent killer but hey, i'd rather have a fun, entertaining game than a beautiful sucky one.

i picked up red faction yesterday and man, blowing stuff up or taking the sledge hammer to it never gets old. pretty much a grand theft auto mars. played a couple of main missions and alot more sidemissions cuz either way you get salvage which is the currency you can use to buy weapons and upgrades.....anyway i thought it was a great game although the graphics arent killer but hey, i'd rather have a fun, entertaining game than a beautiful sucky one.

I recently picked this up too! Think it's great fun! I've never seen such great damage mechanics in a game before!

Did any UKers get the GAME WAlker replica? That looked really cool!

This game does look great, I might get it later in the summer as July and August look like dry months on Video Games.

This is on my blockbuster game pass list. just finished Bad Company now I'm ready to play Terminator....for about 3 hours till i'm finished with it...or so i've heard.

Oh for sure, from what I have seen and played it does look pretty ace, just that the original holds a special place in my heart.

I just got it! I completed my first mission. So far, I absolutely love this game. I'm about to check out the multiplayer. I'll let you guys know what that's like once I get a chance.

Back