Recommend me a good shelve.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's oughta keep the dust off the statues...

fresh_film_cutter_box_Saran_wrap_cutter.jpg

I still think the Edsal one I linked is still possibly one of the best stands for the dollar because its just 79.99. Its also LONG, WIDE, and pretty HEAVY.

The box advertise this shelf as weighing in at a whopping 98 lbs with a carrying capacity of 800 LBS per SHELF. O_O. May not look pretty as the PAX shelf, but a can of spray paint can at least add some color to the boring grey. There are other variations of the shelf too if you need a slimmer or longer one to fit your need.

I still think the Edsal one I linked is still possibly one of the best stands for the dollar because its just 79.99. Its also LONG, WIDE, and pretty HEAVY.

The box advertise this shelf as weighing in at a whopping 98 lbs with a carrying capacity of 800 LBS per SHELF. O_O. May not look pretty as the PAX shelf, but a can of spray paint can at least add some color to the boring grey. There are other variations of the shelf too if you need a slimmer or longer one to fit your need.

but how would you put that in a living room or family room? it looks like a warehouse shelf.

The problem with the BETSA is the same as with the DETOLF, the doors/windows leaves about 3-4mm of space and doesn't close the shelve hermiticaly, that's the problem I have like I mentioned in the first post for anyone who actually cared to read.
Anywho i think I will get either a BETSA or DETOLF again but first I have to find a way to to bloc that space between the doors and the frame to prevent any dust at all to go in. Those custom plastic cases from casesforcollectables are nice but I can't afford this right now.

The problem with the BETSA is the same as with the DETOLF, the doors/windows leaves about 3-4mm of space and doesn't close the shelve hermiticaly, that's the problem I have like I mentioned in the first post for anyone who actually cared to read.
Anywho i think I will get either a BETSA or DETOLF again but first I have to find a way to to bloc that space between the doors and the frame to prevent any dust at all to go in. Those custom plastic cases from casesforcollectables are nice but I can't afford this right now.

just pick up some clear tape from home depot the type thats for windows and such, weather resistant. set up everything the way you want then seal it shut.

That or me boardie suggested using clear rubber pipe cut in two and wrapped around the seams, and yeah we can read, but thought you might look up the thread about avoiding dust.

but how would you put that in a living room or family room? it looks like a warehouse shelf.

haha yea thats true XD. I am thinking about spray painting the beams black and lay some kind of cloth material on the wood so it won't look like a warehouse shelf.

That or me boardie suggested using clear rubber pipe cut in two and wrapped around the seams, and yeah we can read, but thought you might look up the thread about avoiding dust.

Yeah I thought about that clear rubber pipe too, not sure if it will have a good effect tho, or there is always transparent tape...

Back