RECOMMEND a movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ravenous

ravenous_ver1.jpg

Would you rather , VHS2 are good ones that didn't get much mainstream attention

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah I watched both VHS movies, I liked them very much, I'm one of the few left whose not completely sick of found footage :lol

Haven't seen Would you rather, will check it out.

Hey Gaspar, givin your love of the Nolan Trilogy, you've probobly already seen this.
But Just incase you haven't, Have you seen [h=1]Memento?[/h]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/

If not, that's my recomendation.

love the ost

:rock :rock :rock

I listened to that track as well, when I made my post earlier! Definitely one of the best, and sadly underrated, soundtracks!

I love this one also. As beautiful as it is haunting. The indian noises give me goosebumps everytime:

One movie I really loved was The Serpent and the Rainbow. Has to do with Voodoo and stuff like that, really suspenseful.

Another movie I liked was Highwaymen.

and Denzel has done a couple of great thrillers, one was The Bone Collector, the other one was Fallen, both are really good

Last edited:
I just seen "The Skin I Live In" , its not a horror movie, maybe in some ways. I still don't know what to think. Its a crazy, strange but good movie. Nice boobies in it to.

The Machinist, not a horror, more psychological thriller.

The Others. Pretty lightweight as a horror, more of a spooky thriller - but I thought it was pretty entertaining all the same.

Seen it

-Bone collector
-The skin I live in
-Machinist
-Others

Not yet

-Memento
-Ravenous
-Serpent and rainbow
-highwaymen
-Session 9
-Audition
-Taxidermia
-Man behind the sun.

I'm actually making a list guys :lol I try to watch one or 2 of these at night, I'm going through such a crave for Horror movies right now, so I really appreciate the recommendations. :duff:

Also, if you haven't see it, check out "Julia's eyes".

What's up folks :wave I searched and I didn't find any threads like this, correct me if I'm wrong.

I wanna watch a horror movie, not a slasher nor gore, preferably psychological horror or with a good story, any recommendations will be appreciated.

Feel free to ask for recommendations yourselves.

Session 9

EDIT: I see Batty already suggested it. Well done Battsworth :clap

Session 9 is on youtube so I am going to definitely check it out now,

I knew about the movie because of this awesome fan made trailer, (Not sure if it has spoilers or not) I've loved this video for years because of the song but I never checked the movie out

Back