received my first Hot toys/collectable today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back i just purchased the MJ bad figure off ebay for £373 that i thought was great as when i seen them last year they were selling for £500

Well, done, man. That's your first DX (deluxe) Hot Toys figure. MJ Bad is DX03.

I snagged mine last March, at a bit less than you, but you're right - They go for big money.

The trick with Hot Toys and Ebay is to be patient.

:clap

Anyone know where i could buy a extra hot toys body for my thriller zombie toy i cant find one

lol i am well hooked being a 25 year old man i know alot of you are older and alot younger i was thinking my mum has ornaments worth like 100 quid or more that she got off my gran or whatever these are my ornaments lol but she wont put them up lol it's true but i made another purchases and i felt more comfortable forking out the money this time cause i know these are figures i like and want to spend i hard earned cash i work to make anyway i bought Storm Collectibles Toys 1/6 Mike Tyson The Youngest Heavyweight for 180 pound what i thought was a good deal i was the one and only bidder on ebay about a year age i could not imagine spending over 50 pound on a figure lol amazing how times change lol

Hey there and welcome... I was the same way as I use to only have a major vinyl and music collecting addiction which I thought was already pricy itself. .. I use to collect some marvel and star wars figures too as a kid and in my teens. Then just a few years ago I was browsing around on eBay and for the hell of it I started typing in some of my old favorite super hero and star wars characters and then found some Sideshow collectibles star wars figures that just blew me away... I ordered the anakin Skywalker sith apprentice exclusive figure for $60 and I thought that was expensive but when I received it I was just blown away and instantly fell in love and like a kid again, haha...
Then once I learned about SSC and visited the site, it was all over from there... I knew id be broke for the rest of my life. Then through the site I learned about hot toys...
My first hot toys figure was the Spider-Man 3 red and blue spidy and $200 later I never looked back. It was just the most amazing well made piece of art with so much work put into it. Anyways I know how you feel and it truly is one of the funnest hobbys. Makes you feel like a kid again and it just brings soo much life to imagination and fantasy. Welcome to the 1/6 world brotha! It truly is a great one

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Hey there and welcome... I was the same way as I use to only have a major vinyl and music collecting addiction which I thought was already pricy itself. .. I use to collect some marvel and star wars figures too as a kid and in my teens. Then just a few years ago I was browsing around on eBay and for the hell of it I started typing in some of my old favorite super hero and star wars characters and then found some Sideshow collectibles star wars figures that just blew me away... I ordered the anakin Skywalker sith apprentice exclusive figure for $60 and I thought that was expensive but when I received it I was just blown away and instantly fell in love and like a kid again, haha...
Then once I learned about SSC and visited the site, it was all over from there... I knew id be broke for the rest of my life. Then through the site I learned about hot toys...
My first hot toys figure was the Spider-Man 3 red and blue spidy and $200 later I never looked back. It was just the most amazing well made piece of art with so much work put into it. Anyways I know how you feel and it truly is one of the funnest hobbys. Makes you feel like a kid again and it just brings soo much life to imagination and fantasy. Welcome to the 1/6 world brotha! It truly is a great one

it is it's great to be able to get stuff like this now because as a kid you did not have the money and there was no way your parent's would spend that kind of money on a figure for you lol unless they were rich

it is it's great to be able to get stuff like this now because as a kid you did not have the money and there was no way your parent's would spend that kind of money on a figure for you lol unless they were rich
Very true... plus there was nothing even close to hot toys or sideshow quality at that time... even from when hot toys started to now the quality has risen tremendously

lol i am well hooked being a 25 year old man i know alot of you are older and alot younger i was thinking my mum has ornaments worth like 100 quid or more that she got off my gran or whatever these are my ornaments lol but she wont put them up lol it's true but i made another purchases and i felt more comfortable forking out the money this time cause i know these are figures i like and want to spend i hard earned cash i work to make anyway i bought Storm Collectibles Toys 1/6 Mike Tyson The Youngest Heavyweight for 180 pound what i thought was a good deal i was the one and only bidder on ebay about a year age i could not imagine spending over 50 pound on a figure lol amazing how times change lol

Hi, be very careful with your Mike Tyson fig, the rubber tends to split on the elbows.. It's a wide spread issue with that figure, check out the thread on here...

Back