Rebel Fleet Trooper 12" Figure - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....I hope that's the case....

Looks good Monk. On that hand thing...I don't know if the hands are oversized as much as the arms length and thinness really exaggerate it more, especially on figures featuring tight-fitting sleeves, Ah well...he still looks great.

Your set-up is cool too...

On that hand thing...I don't know if the hands are oversized as much as the arms length and thinness really exaggerate it more, especially on figures featuring tight-fitting sleeves, Ah well...he still looks great.

That's the trouble with most of the human OT characters, isn't it, JB? :( Between both Hans, Jedi Luke, and this one, it's clear that the perception of length is altered by those tight sleeves.

The hands are still big, no matter how you slice it. But it's necessary, I think, in order to maintain that grip on the guns and light sabers.

Tight sleeves have always looked bad on the Buck, especially when they are a bit short. I was happy that the Smuggler Han had longer sleeves, helped the figure look a lot better IMO.

Back