Really excited. Just won this guy :D Captain Harlockuuu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By your title I thought you won it, won it. Like free. Anyway, congrats on your purchase. Cool figure.

I was just looking it up, and it looks like that announcement was made in late 2010. So. . .I wouldn't put money on it at this point. To avoid disappointment, Harlock fans should learn to be Iron Man and Joker fans instead.

Yeah. I would prefer the classic anime. Not at all interested in the movie version unless it's a good replica of the cartoon.

Maybe Medicom will re-release this one.
I know people on Ebay asking insane prices for it.

I think $250 is a fair price, which is probably what I'll spend after shipping and commission fees.

I had my eye on it for a week! haha. Got up early this morning just to bid :D

congrats on your win, such an awesome figure i have a friend who has it. He loves it i missed out on it when he first came out and i search EvilBay every once in a while. post pics of it when you get it in hand.

https://www.rinkya.com/en/front/page/fees

You kind of have to get things cheap after all the fees. I only use it for things I can't find on other sites or ebay. Sometimes I don't bid as high as I would on an Ebay auction because of the fees. Also, the Yen is kind of weak right now and has been declining all year, so it's a good time to buy internationally.

My winning bid was 18000 yen, which is roughly $180. I'll pay $15 for Yahoo Japan, and $20 to Rinkya.

Then shipping is $20-30 bucks and they have another shipping fee as they prepare it at their warehouse. I'll end up paying about $250 to $260. Which is a good deal considering the last guy I know who got one paid $350 euros, which is close to $400-500 bucks.

Ebay sellers are asking $500 to $800!

Plus, Rinkya is very professional, and you can store items for up to 2 months and combine shipping. They shipped me a giant box of 10 items last week and everything was very professionally packed. Bubblewrap, paper ect.

They also communicate with you on their facebook page and are very friendly. Highly recommend them.

Keep in mind that most of the auctions end early in the morning here, so you have to watch them and get up early. Also the auctions extend, so you can't snipe.

why do you need to pay Yahoo Japan 10%?

so you pay Japan to Japan & Japan to US + Packaging fee? is the Japan to US fees reasonable for the weight you ship?

https://www.rinkya.com/en/front/page/fees

You kind of have to get things cheap after all the fees. I only use it for things I can't find on other sites or ebay. Sometimes I don't bid as high as I would on an Ebay auction because of the fees. Also, the Yen is kind of weak right now and has been declining all year, so it's a good time to buy internationally.

My winning bid was 18000 yen, which is roughly $180. I'll pay $15 for Yahoo Japan, and $20 to Rinkya.

Then shipping is $20-30 bucks and they have another shipping fee as they prepare it at their warehouse. I'll end up paying about $250 to $260. Which is a good deal considering the last guy I know who got one paid $350 euros, which is close to $400-500 bucks.

Ebay sellers are asking $500 to $800!

Plus, Rinkya is very professional, and you can store items for up to 2 months and combine shipping. They shipped me a giant box of 10 items last week and everything was very professionally packed. Bubblewrap, paper ect.

They also communicate with you on their facebook page and are very friendly. Highly recommend them.

Keep in mind that most of the auctions end early in the morning here, so you have to watch them and get up early. Also the auctions extend, so you can't snipe.

That is a awesome buy for a great price. I just signed up for rinkya. Its a great site with really affordable action figure prices. Thanks for posting the information. Collecting will be a lot more affordable again. Thank you so much.

No problem. But just remember the fees and shipping add up. You have to get lucky sometimes. But it's good for things you cant find other places.

I got him today! I love him :D

Box has some slight wear but it's in good shape over all.

fBlCAih.jpg

rt0xfcf.jpg

Back