Realflesh Masks fried Revenge silicone mask movement video.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realflesh masks

Freaked Out
Reaction score
heres a small video showing the Realflesh Masks fried revenge silicone mask in action.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KQVb7U7Dfg[/ame]

www.realfleshmasks.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/realflesh-mask/262414730454432?ref=tn_tnmn

p_C3M1694.jpg

That's it?2 versions of Freddie Kruger? Expand your selection and I might consider this...PS

Hey Bezzerkerr happy to see you still have and like you Fried maniac silicone mask!! its been a while... Depending on look preference of course the fried revenge is a notch better technicaly and fit wise and our next cyborg mask should be insane and it dosent stop here we will launch 1 new mask design every 6-8 weeks!!! see ya.

I own the Fried Maniac, it's incredible!!!

What's up Ian. Hope all is well with you and your fam :)

I can't believe the revenge fits better than the Maniac, because i wore the maniac like a second skin. The mask single handedly won me multiple contests this past year!

I just saw the "Cyborg" on your facebook. Dude, i am sooo excited about this one. I heard a rumor that the right eye will have a light up function and you may be adding hair!?!?! That's crazy if true. I'm I'm very interested to see the paint application especially on the endoskull. Worried if i choose this mask as my costume for halloween because it's gonna an expensive costume.
I would make it a combination of the T2 Cyberdown Showdown & T1 Police Shootout scenes.
review_htterm_16.jpg
T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

That would be an awesome costume bezzerkerr :) we should be offering the cyborg silicone mask in about a month and will have more work in progress update pictures over the next weekend.it will indeed have a light up eye :) and we will offer a hairing service but punching a full head of hair wont be cheap for sure.See ya and ill post the updated pictures up here over the weekend.see ya

Back