Real vs Fake DX12 Bruce Wayne?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giantqtipz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So Ive been trying to get my hands on a Bruce Wayne sculpt for my dx12 on eBay; and I noticed that there are listings for hot toys sculpt, and custom sculpt.

Before making a purchase, I message the seller first asking if it their sculpt, a Hot Toys sculpt.

I ended up buying this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...mHWH6mFuEHvZ29uOLadhc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I was told it is HT, but today I noticed that all the custom ones comes without a mount. So I was wondering if you guys think this is HT or not?

Also the sculpt was delivered on Saturday according to USPS tracking... But its nowhere to be found!

I really hate how tracking only shows the city, and not actual address...

Hopefully it is. Will take another picture when i get my hands on it.

IF i get my hands on it.

Called USPS, and they said theyre going to follow up with the courier.

Ive had 3 mails delivered to me that werent meant dor my address. I think the courier was/is high or something

I really really hope the courier didnt deliver it to the wrong address

I looks legitimate to me, but always hard to tell with these things. If you want to add this to a truetype body, you will need to sand down the neck plug ot fit into Bruce's head. It is such an easy and awesome bash to do.

Back