Real t-rex skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitalluster

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just wanted to share this T-REX photo I took. Welcome to Jurassic World! And yes it's real not a prop.

Attachments

• Toy_Biz_Logo.jpg
    Toy_Biz_Logo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 109
WOW thats so sck bro!

where did you take this my brother? that s- is insane!!

fLoLmy1.gif

Now if we could just find those Giant bones that the Smithsonian is hiding.

What is this thread even about, your first time visiting a museum? We've all been to one, we've all seen dinosaur bones :lol :slap.

Now if we could just find those Giant bones that the Smithsonian is hiding.

But we wunnnt! Becaz the Smithsonian is using teh giant bones for the human genome project to resurrect Gilgamesh!!!11111 Gilgamesh is Nimrod, Nimrod is Anti-Christ. TEH END IZ NEAR!!! :panic:

Last edited:
dinosaurs are fake, its a conspiracy, they never existed guys, dont believe the lies

they
do
not
exist

^
What a condescending a-hole. She's going to have 10 kids and keep spreading her disease of stupidity.

something that big could never exist in real life guys, they couldn't move or eat, something that big would die

:slap

Can I lock her in a room with Stephen Hawking?

Right ok I've never read the Bible and I'm not particularly religious, so please excuse my ignorance, but if the Bible is the truth and the Earth is only 6000 years old, who wrote and published the Bible....

:slap

Can I lock her in a room with Stephen Hawking?

Right ok I've never read the Bible and I'm not particularly religious, so please excuse my ignorance, but if the Bible is the truth and the Earth is only 6000 years old, who wrote and published the Bible....

Aliens.

Back