Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone started another thread about this. I think it looks cool. Plus it has my Hugh in it. :D

I was wondering when they'd make a Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots movie! :rock :D

rockem-sockem-robots-game.jpg

You nailed it. This one had The Rock written all over it. Don't know how "the greatest actor of our time Hugh Jackman :monkey1" got pulled into it.

Real Steel

Not sure if this was already posted, the search tool was no help.
Anyway this looks very interesting.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwfmV3nn6QA"]YouTube - New Real Steel Movie: Official Theatrical Trailer[/ame]

Re: Real Steel

Already a thread on it.

And it still looks dumb.

Hugh Jackman can do soo much better.

Already a thread on it.

And it still looks dumb.

Hugh Jackman can do soo much better.

Yeh I thought there would be, just couldn't find it.
I think this movie has the potential to be good. I'll def..go see it.

Mods you can lock this up.

Yeh I thought there would be, just couldn't find it.
I think this movie has the potential to be good. I'll def..go see it.

Mods you can lock this up.
I found there were 3 threads on this, including yours.
So rather than just lock this one I have merged them all together so no information/discussion is lost.
x :duff

so the other boleyn girl was a favorite of yours? ;)

yeah I thought this movie looked dumb too but I love Hugh so I may end up seeing it.

Like someone said earlier it kinda looks like rockem sockem robot's the movie except they changed the name Real steel so that people wont think it's actually based on the movie but it look's exactly like it.

this is one of those movies that has one of my favorite actors in it, so despite the fact that it looks...bad, I'll still go watch it and somewhat like it.

I did not realise a new trailer has come out for this. Just watched it and it looks like a really good Children's film with some good action in it. I would rather see this than Transformers 3, I can tell you that for sure.

Transformers 3 will make this ____ its _____. Then it will give it roofies and turn it into the robotic-human-centipede.

Whoever made the original teaser for this flick should be canned cause they made it look like it was going to be a terrible film. But the recent trailers make it looks like a different movie that will be good.

Back