"real" hair on DX Joker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCreator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Would this be possible with the PERS system??

I am looking for someone who might want to take on this commission to add "real" type hair to my DX Joker....

Let me know. I doubt it's possible to pull off though

I think so. I plan on doing one in the near future. Making the interrogation scene look. You would have to do it in 2 parts. I would just discourage constant readjusting of the eyes to avoid damage to the hair.

Why wouldnt it be possible?!, my custom heath head only has real hair on the very sides and the rest is sculpted. One could even just trim down the removable part around the edges so there is less of it there and more hair area to add. I've been waiting for someone to do it well, the hair MAJORLY lets down that sculpt

Why wouldnt it be possible?!, my custom heath head only has real hair on the very sides and the rest is sculpted. One could even just trim down the removable part around the edges so there is less of it there and more hair area to add. I've been waiting for someone to do it well, the hair MAJORLY lets down that sculpt

agree 100%

I started working on mine...
IMG_0350.jpg

That's what I'm working on next. Going to take a DX
with repaint like this one and then add real mo-hair.

HTDXCUSTOMhairparts.jpg

The nice thing is, they DX has 2 parts
of the hair than can come off already(back and front long).
Just like the BR head, the front curly hair piece can be taken
off and then of course the DX hair back plate that covers the eye
system. So those can be dremeled down, but shape kept so
they fit right back on the head after the hair is added to them.

im going to plan the same thing...hm..the question is, which is better..to put the hair on some spots or cut the hair off then put a clay on it with all of the fur hair??
i saw r5105s and ike-con project are different...

I think best is a combination of sculpted and real, really looking fwd to results on both projects here with the different methods, I need my mob joker to have some real hair too

Back