Real Batman Returns Batmobile for sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BAT...ything_Else&hash=item3f067f8723#ht_931wt_1167

!CCiOEMgCGk~$(KGrHqUOKnIEz6TrDnSKBNLd2qsm5!~~_1.JPG

1989 - 1992 ORIGINAL BATMOBILE !!!

Own the ACTUAL "Batman Returns" Batmobile, TM & Copyright 1992 DC Comics, Inc. from the Warner Brothers Movie "Batman Returns" with Michael Keaton.

This is NOT a Replica!

This is the exclusive and Legally Authorized ORIGINAL Movie Car with FULL DOCUMENTATION AND oroginal executed contract from Warner Brothers & DC Comics and is only the SECOND authentic "Batman Returns Movie Batmobile" ever offered for sale.

Batmobile #3 is in the BEST CONDITION of ANY of the Batmobiles.

Vehicle Description

The Batmobile #3 received a more dependable, better performing new Chevy 350 CU Target Crate Engine featuring Hedman headers, Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, and other performance upgrades that give it in excess of 200 horsepower.

This car runs and drives great and has upgraded Fuel Injection, and 8 gallon Harwood Fuel Cell, Monroe Air Shocks, Mickey Thompson Indy Profile L-60X15 Front and Sportsman 33X19.50 15LT Rear Tires with the famous BATMAN Hubs.

Both the front AND rear of the car have full hydrolics, making it very easy to load and unload from it's NEW 2010 Custom trailer (included with your Batmobile)

We have won MANY awards at many car shows with this car, and it is ALWAYS the center of attention.

This is the most recognized movie vehicle of all time. The awesome appearance and legendary styling makes this Batmobile one of the most rare and most desired collectibles IN THE WORLD.

This Batmobile is already scheduled to be auctioned on live national television a few days after this ebay auction ends, unless of course, you buy it first. :) Don't let this rare and sure investment pass you by. Only a very small handful of people will ever get to say they've owned THE Batmobile.

I'm sad I'm so poor... :monkey2

This is consider one of the most important movie props inside the live action batman movies franchise.

I'd say this car, the original KITT or maybe the BTTF Delorean would be at the top of my list.

Some old dude (like 80+) that lived down the street from me had a a crap load of cars and one of them was a brand new, mint condition Delorean (same model as BTTF). Key word is "had" because I saw him get into it one day and he somehow managed to not only crash into a wall/fence and completely ruin the front bumper/headlights/front of the car on the drivers side, but then he decided "to hell with it" and just gunned it in reverse and proceeded to rip the entire front bumper off in the process.

Gotta love them old drivers. :lol

Back