READ THE TRUTH! REVELATION OF THE POTENTIAL SIDESHOW QUESTIONNAIRES! 8/5/06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lcummins
.....there is a difference between "luxuries" like collectibles and "necessities" like food...
BINGO!!

Lonnie Lonnie Lonnie.....

Your words are like poetry everytime. We could use a man like you in the Medieval Kurgan Krusade.

You could be Sir Lonnie the Negotiator.

TheWitchKing said:
Lonnie Lonnie Lonnie.....

Your words are like poetry everytime. We could use a man like you in the Medieval Kurgan Krusade.

You could be Sir Lonnie the Negotiator.

I am ready for a Kurgan!!! Sign me up! :D

Speakin of gas prices...........:moon :fart

That'll be a dollar............thank you...............and I don't consider you smelling that as flipping, cause I never paid anything for it.

You and me, we come from different worlds You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls Sometimes you're crazy and you wonder why I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry But there's nothing I can do I've been looking for a girl like you!

Azog said:
You and me, we come from different worlds You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls Sometimes you're crazy and you wonder why I'm such a baby cause the Dolphins make me cry But there's nothing I can do I've been looking for a girl like you!

Thanks Hootie

You look at me
Youve got nothing left to say
Ill only pout at you until I get my way
I wont dance
You wont sing
I just want to love you but you want to wear my ring.

Well theres nothing I can do
I only wanna be with you
You can call me your fool
Only wanna be with you

Put on a little dylan
Sitting on a fence
I say that line is great
You ask me what I meant by
said I shot a man named gray
Took his wife to italy
She inherited a million bucks
And when she died it came to me
I cant help it if Im lucky

Only wanna be with you
Aint bobby so cool
Only wanna be with you

Yeah Im tangled up in blue
Only wanna be with you
Only wanna be with you

Sometimes I wonder
If it will ever end
You get so mad at me
When I go out with my friends
Sometimes youre crazy
And you wonder why
Im such a baby yeah
The dolphins make me cry

Well theres nothing I can do
Only wanna be with you
Only wanna be with you
Yeah Im tangled up in blue
Only wanna be with you

Darko! You Friggin Thread bumping Gay Dolphin!!! Just had to get the Sh## started again didn't you!?!!!:D:D

I'm just shocked these threads never made their way to the barren wasteland known as the sandbox.

Yeah, as for flippin' for profit...The world isn't a fair place, and as far as I am concerned, a piece goes for, what it goes for...whether that be $2 or $2000...If someone is willing to pay an exhorbitant amount of money for ANYTHING..whether it be a $1000 bottle of wine, or a $1000 SS collectable..that's their problem. It's all about market value. Some things in life are undervalued...If you are lucky enough to stumble upon one...Good luck to you I say!

I only have a problem with price FIXING...but, that has nothing to do with Gay Dolphins...or so I believe..:confused:

ComputerFly said:
Darko! You Friggin Thread bumping Gay Dolphin!!! Just had to get the Sh## started again didn't you!?!!!:D:D

three-dolphins-heads-up.jpg

Back