READ FIRST POST! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER NOW! [iminime] Wall Street Killer - Patrick Bateman

I'll dig thru my pics and see if I have anything worth sharing. It was tough to get good shots of everything in those cases because if the glare

I cant wait. My diorama is beckoning... 'COME TO ME!"

Now THAT'S a photo spread that I can't wait see! :hi5:

Is this bad boy still available ?

I'd email Denny and see. I think that there may be a couple left. Maybe even a DX :naughty

Nope on the DX. I emailed Denny a while ago, and he said they're all out of those. :*(

Mmmm sucks. I know that they were sold out and then became available again (don't know if it was just one). Must've got gobbled up

Mike you disappoint me, you made it to the show and didnt click pictures of BATEMAN!!?? I was hoping for more pics of him...

Believe me dude, you'd be even more dissapointed if I did post pics :lol

When it comes to pics I leave it to the guys like Gruff, emarae and cofphoto who have much better equipment.

Check the Fancom thread. These guys posted some great videos and pics of everything there and from what I remember there were a fair share of Bateman shots.

I don't have great pics but I did spend a considerable amount of time drooling over him. It's a real gem in hand, you'll be extremely happy with him. All your hard work paid off bro :hi5:. Denny said that the suit is new material that he got in Hong Kong and it was better than the promo. I couldn't really see much of it because of the over coat but it looks to be the same pattern as the promo. Do you have any info?

Would love to see that expansion pack happen too. Is that still on the table?

very good this bateman..., the prob is 99% of the people will think he is Bruce wayne...

If it weren't for Trevor's Cowboy this could have easily been the highlight for me. Great figure worthy of a great film.

Man I so want the DX version. But it's sold out.. Hope they can make a few more lol.

Denny said that the suit is new material that he got in Hong Kong and it was better than the promo. I couldn't really see much of it because of the over coat but it looks to be the same pattern as the promo. Do you have any info?

Would love to see that expansion pack happen too. Is that still on the table?
Yeah I knew he had got better Material from HK and was remaking the suit... I think I posted that piece of news months back... in any case I am following up with that expansion pack thing.

However they have a lot of commitments so a thing like that may go into limbo... so that they do take it up and maybe fast track it like they did with Bateman, Im thinking of making another interest list once these start shipping so that itll rope in all those guys who get the set and want even more to make the whole shizzle come alive...

the accessories I have in mind are:
1. Nail Gun
2. Chainsaw
3. Glock 19 handgun
4. Walkman and cover and headphones
5. Brick Phone

Haven't been keeping up with the thread. Is this shipping out already?

If anyone jumps ship on the DX or decide to let theirs go..PM me =)

Yeah I knew he had got better Material from HK and was remaking the suit... I think I posted that piece of news months back... in any case I am following up with that expansion pack thing.

However they have a lot of commitments so a thing like that may go into limbo... so that they do take it up and maybe fast track it like they did with Bateman, Im thinking of making another interest list once these start shipping so that itll rope in all those guys who get the set and want even more to make the whole shizzle come alive...

the accessories I have in mind are:
1. Nail Gun
2. Chainsaw
3. Glock 19 handgun
4. Walkman and cover and headphones
5. Brick Phone

I'm 1000% behind the nail gun and Walkman. The chainsaw and glock are associated with looks that I wont be chasing (bloody & naked and tan overcoat look) so personally I wouldn't be interested in those; plus the glocks are easily found on the market. I grabbed this 80's style brick phone and it looks even better in hand then these pics convey:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TB73-01-1-...3562?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20b2ccb4da

The only things that I can think of that I'd like to see us his metal business card holder (if that's even possible) or maybe other CD's like Phil Collins & Whitney

Haven't been keeping up with the thread. Is this shipping out already?

Not yet brother. The wait has been long and hard :gah:

I remember you said that they were going to improve it, and Denny said that they got a better material from HK but to me it looks like the same exact material in the promos. I can't see the thickness of the lapel but the pinstripe looks the same to me.

Maybe I misunderstood him and he meant that they changed it but it wasn't the one at the show :dunno I interpreted it as that was the new suit being shown but I can't see much difference.

Got anything to cure my confusion? :lol

This was suppose to ship in October, as a "halloween" project.

That was 8 months ago.
No... development started last September as the project got greenlighted during late August. The second sculpt finished around January etc etc...

The Expected Shipping date was mentioned to be 'Middle of June' on the day preorders opened...

Back