Media Read Dead Redemption 2 (October 26th 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly, violence toward women should not be tolerated in any form. 'nuff, said, right?

But violence towards men is perfectly okay?

No one can take a joke anymore, there was a time when nothing was off limits in comedy but now everyones a sensitive snowflake. I found the videos entertaining. Its a ******* video game for God's sake. I've seen femenists do and say far far worse in REAL life and they usually get away with it. Lets keep this garbage out of here I would like atleast one thing in my life that isnt being deatroyed by leftist garbage.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yep! It's part of the SJW and political agenda along with the woman being equal or superior to a man in every way. The Woman runs the household while the men are just stupid dummies. You see it all the time in Movies and TV.

Ok, thanks for sharing that heartfelt diatribe...

If one deleted youtube video makes you this upset, I mean.....not sure what to say, honestly.
Yeah just this video. Its not like the whole worlds heading this way or anything

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This is what happens when you turn SJWs loose in the old west. Heh. '19th Century Microaggressions': The Game.

If this offended you ... y'all really need to watch Deadwood. Your head might explode.

SnakeDoc

Sooo....I guess you boycott Rockstar and their products? How serious are you about that stance?

Apples to Oranges now.

At the end of the day what that youtuber did, was glorify violence. And its not cool. When I see mass shootings happening almost weekly in the United States, I would argue that these kinds of 'harmless' Youtube videos are impacting people negatively. It's a nasty, ugly trend. It's not about furthering a feminist agenda. Lord knows how far from that I am. If you are reading this, and saying to yourself, 'what a ******' then we have to agree to disagree.

I am not trying to change anyone's mind. Nor do I care what anyone thinks of mine. I am done commenting on this issue.

Last edited:
There has been no link to real world violence due to video games. Except maybe when someone takes them away and the kids lose it. Simply having violence in a game does not make someone violent.

And I have to agree that real feminists are doing much worse than posting a few silly videos showing a fake character dying. These crazy asses are pouring acid on “man spreaders” just trying to ride the train to and from. And their endless tweets calling for white male extermination are quite repulsive.

Got around to watching the video. I thought it was pretty funny. She was sanctimonious, heavy-handed, and annoying ... so he fed her to an alligator. Heh. I guess we'll see if any preachy feminists get fed to alligators after this. I wouldn't bet on it. Video games don't cause violence.

Microaggressions only matter when there are few actual aggressions to complain about. It's a video game. Set in the Old West. About a gang of maurauders and murderers. I accidentally shot a dude in the face instead of helping him with a snakebite.

Also ... if I'm not mistaken, the "pouring acid on manspreaders" video was staged, not real.

SnakeDoc

There are several terms one can call them. NPC is a new addition. I personally like to call them virtue-signaling saviors, or VSS for short. Makes them sound like communists or Nazis, which is ironic.

Speaking of which, I don’t see the irony in using the term SJW. I do, however, see the irony in someone calling a conservative a Nazi, when said person runs around with a mask at a rally or protest preaching hate against “supposed” hate.

That wasn’t offensive. Annoyance is not the same thing. Really though, I think the Witcher has far more problems than this game and a few joke videos.

That wasn’t offensive. Annoyance is not the same thing. Really though, I think the Witcher has far more problems than this game and a few joke videos.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. But that's a conversation for another thread.

Surprising? I’ve no dog in that fight. I lost interest early on. I’ve yet to even complete Witcher 3, honestly.

having fun with the game, i had been kinda just riding along and focusing on the story missions and skipping some side missions but decided to just take more time to explore and help folks in need to gain me some honor points......wish i had stayed away from youtube though, some people put a ton of spoilery stuff in the title of their video. seriously, artur does this or marston does that.....sheesh what wrong with just naming it gameplay walkthrough number 5 or whatever number they're on. :lol

Helping people along the roads can actually lead to some really interesting stories and/or events. But yes, the spoiler videos are ass.

Helping people along the roads can actually lead to some really interesting stories and/or events. But yes, the spoiler videos are ass.

yeah, i've run in to the snake bite guy like 3 times now and this last time Arthur was like, this is the last time i help you out or someting like that which i thought was funny, another thing is that lady you run into on the road that had her horse die on her, i looted the dead horse's saddle bags and got negative honor and the lady no longer wanted my help. Yep, most fun i've had with a game in a while and before rdr2 i was playing ac odessey which was quite good too, did'nt have time to finish it yet but but put in a good 30 hours into it.

Back