• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re: WTB: Sideshow X-23 Ex ,Psylocke Ex head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: WTB: Sideshow X-23 Ex ,Psylocke Ex head

hi im from india and am looking to buy sideshow x-23 comiquette, ,Psylocke Ex head, Terminator PF reg head(my shades broke off)
also looking for a sideshow scarlet witch comiquette ROBOT VISION ACCESSORY.
my Vision was damaged during shipping, if anyone has a spare or parting out, do let me know

I have a few items to trade mostly HT Iron Mans mark 1, 2, 5, 7
Joker DX 01 all are about 90% mint, taken out for inspecting only ,,Irons Mans batteries have been removed
ALso have HT Predators Berserker, Tracker and Falconer (willing to trade all 3 as a set for X 23)
Sideshow lady Death (ex)

Last edited:
Re: WTB: sideshow X-23 comiquette EX and sideshow blacl cat PF

bump again for a ...

burp.. :chug

Still looking for x-23? I have a regular one.

i would have loved the ex version , but tell me how much you are looking for it with shipping usps priority to india,also i would like to declare low value , just cant spend another bomb on duty after spending 150$ for the sideshow hot toys exclusives on customs alone

i would have loved the ex version , but tell me how much you are looking for it with shipping usps priority to india,also i would like to declare low value , just cant spend another bomb on duty after spending 150$ for the sideshow hot toys exclusives on customs alone

Yea I done that before, ship to India only cost $85 with express shipping and will be there within 5 days, the most save way and quick way, I do have black cat too, you can put whatever value you want, but if anything happens, you need to take response for it .

can u pm me the price for both including shipping to india.. for both

bumped! still trolling for a cheap bargain :D

still trolling for a cheap bargain

im from india

hi im from india and am looking to buy sideshow x-23 comiquette, exclusive and sideshow black cat pf(reg will do)

hi im from india and am looking to buy sideshow x-23 comiquette, exclusive and sideshow black cat pf(reg will do)

bump

got in touch with him , doesnt ship overseas

Back