Re: Pescadero Encounter.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pescadero Encounter diorama (99% FINISHED)

Outstanding. Best dio i've ever seen!

Holy shnikes, that is brilliant. One of the best dios I have ever seen.

Great, now I feel like an @$$, the only guy who didn't praise 100%. :lol

Seriously its stunning.

:lol

That's because your the most hardcore fan

If this was a Nolan Bats dio, trust me I'd be the same :rotfl

:lol

That's because your the most hardcore fan

If this was a Nolan Bats dio, trust me I'd be the same :rotfl

:lol Cheers, I feel better now.

And hey my praise for the work is 100%. I just think it could go a little further and complete the elevator to, and including, the back wall so that T-800 and Sarah Connor could both be in the elevator ala the scene in the film and both still be inside the bounds of the dio. Unless thats the 1% that hasn't been finished yet but I don't think it is....

Re: Pescadero Encounter diorama FINISHED. WITH PICS

:lol Cheers, I feel better now.

And hey my praise for the work is 100%. I just think it could go a little further and complete the elevator to, and including, the back wall so that T-800 and Sarah Connor could both be in the elevator ala the scene in the film and both still be inside the bounds of the dio. Unless thats the 1% that hasn't been finished yet but I don't think it is....

Hey guys, thanks.

The elevator was not built entire for reason of size. This is a big dio, and suggest a elevator part is enought we think. Otherwise, the base will be soooo long.

Certainly, the remaining 1% is the label, and put the figures inside of course :rotfl

Last edited:

this is indeed one of the best of the best of the best dios ever made. wow!

Incredible diorama !!! OO'

Hey guys, thanks.

The elevator was not built entire for reason of size. This is a big dio, and suggest a elevator part is enought we think. Otherwise, the base will be soooo long.

Certainly, the remaining 1% is the label, and put the figures inside of course :rotfl

Fair enough. Obviously the dio couldn't be an exact replica of the format and full length of the Pescadero corridor so this is a really cool, aesthetically awesome overall impression of it with all the most important features in it.

Re: Pescadero Encounter diorama FINISHED. WITH PICS

HOLY ____!!!!!:horror

Best dio EVER!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back