Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a commission schedule for Jan onwards so now is the time to contact me if you wanted anything painted in the new year :wave

I need someone to repaint my Hot Toys IM Mark VI pink panties issue, USA based preferred ;-)

If anyone here is, or knows of, any talented, trustworthy and reliable statue painters within Australia, please drop me a PM. I've got a PF I'm looking to get repainted, and I don't have the skills to do it myself. Cheers. :)

Taking commissions for those who might be interested.
4e6426f8ba90299e96b21c9306b12005.jpg
883f72c4b2d2718c0a92ceb461127aa0.jpg
14873602546fbf115054adb44ec03878.jpg
24cb8b1c2878d8e058836ae212305a8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone here repaint 1/6 statues (just the faces, maybe touching up the hair if need be)? Most artists I've spoken to prefer to stick with Hots Toys/figures.

I'd need a US-based artist.

Does anyone know of any good painters in the Chicagoland area? Please PM me with any info if you do. Any painters feel free to contact me as well. Dave Lesko is the only guy I know in the area but I'm having zero luck communicating with him so he's off the board as an option.

Great work Steven! Man, I love the Snyderman sculpts, if she does all 4 I'll have no choice but to reinvest. But for now I'm just holding at Venkman.

I'm looking for someone to repaint one of the Philippines Gambit statues. Not sure if it would be easier to just start from scratch using a model kit, or improve on the painted version. I also have not purchased it yet as I have not found someone to repaint.

I'm new to all this, so if there was a process I needed to do before posting I apologize in advance :(

$_57.JPG

Hi guys. This is a full repaint of Bowen Designs' Medusa figure. My client wanted the hair darker and with a lot more detail. This was quite a bit of work but i like how she turned out. I included two before shots so you guys can see the difference. Thanks :)

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Any experienced painters out there know about what it would cost to repaint a PCS Mecha Zangief to look like the prototype?

Attachments

• 9000621_press01-001.jpg
    9000621_press01-001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 376
Back