Re-paint commission thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ladies and gentelman,

I have one spare HT the dark knight DX02 angry mouth faceplate that I really like but think it deserves a better paint application.
I am looking for someone to repaint it for a more vivid but natural look. Remember, just the face plate, not the cowl.
I would consider a full custom face plate or a full headsculpt as well, depending on the price.

Living in Germany I would prefer EU-based painters but I am more than willing to ship overseas if necessary.
If you are the right guy for me, or can point me to him I would be really happy

This might be a long shot on these forums but..... anyone willing to take a commission painting a car resin kit?

Please PM.

Cheers!

Just finished these.

"ShadowX81" if you're seeing this PLS get back to me ASAP!

DSCN4006_zps12967210.jpg

DSCN4009_zps82a4e251.jpg

DSCN4010_zps349903ab.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN4006_zps12967210.jpg
    DSCN4006_zps12967210.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 356
Sure, what do you need?

I have a painted sculpt that made a shelf dive; needless to say, there are some nicks and scratched off paint: thereby I will need some touch-ups. It might be a pain to match tones. Also If you feel you can add to, or outdo, the original work then by all means.

I have a painted sculpt that made a shelf dive; needless to say, there are some nicks and scratched off paint: thereby I will need some touch-ups. It might be a pain to match tones. Also If you feel you can add to, or outdo, the original work then by all means.

Any takers? Anyone interested?

Back