Re: My SMALLVILLE & DC Character CUSTOMS Updated 8/20/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Smallville & other custom figures...

If only they had minimized the romance aspect of the show!

Dude im like biggest SV fan and i LOVE your figures!! I want a company to put them on a grand scale!!

great job! :)

you seriously spent $350 for that Lana sculpt? I don't see any resemblance. I'd want my money back...

very cool customs redsox&bluetights I love Smallville and been trying to do a custom Clark for a while now. I love your Brainiac:clap thats a great Idea with the spike head...don't feel bad for not haveing enough money we all start off small at this Hobby but you get better and upgrade over the years just hang in ther and remeber have Fun:wink1:...Ps Cute Kid love his name

Here are a few more pictures and details of my Smallville pics. I've been upgrading them slowly over the past few years and I do have some improvements to do for all of them but Brainiac because I am "fine" (pardon my pun if you get it, sorry if you don't) with that one. I hope to have a better shirt and jacket for Clark and I'm going to buy the HeadPlay TW sculpt when it is available. Lex, I think is perfect except the head can be improved. For Lana I was looking into getting a seamless body so I can display her with a tank top like she wore in earlier seasons. I bought a Phicen body but it was garbage (don't get me started on it!)

Clark Kent:

-Hot Toys Albert Wesker body (taller & arms more muscular)
-Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket
-Hot Toys T2 T800 Hands
-Head sculpt by Ada Chan & Paint by silentsurfer (made it 1k x better!)
-ACI Jeans (I liked the worn look)
-Boots I've had for a while, they look like leather work boots
-Watch from unknown company

Lana Lang:

-Head sculpt by Ada Chan (by my commission) & Paint by silentsurfer (made it 1k x better!)
-Hot Toys Female True Type body
-Hot Toys T2 Sarah Connor green tank top
-Triad Toys gray collared shirt
-Hot Toys Expendables Barney Ross bracelet
-Hot Toys POTC Elizabeth Swan necklace (place holder for a green k one)
-Hot Toys Sheva Alomar boots & belt
-Custom tailored jeans & watch from a company that I don't remember

Lex Luthor:

-Head sculpt & paint by Ada Chan
-TTL body & suit (from William Fitchner look-alike figure)
-Hot Toys Albert Wesker watch
-Briefcase, money, blackberry, pistol & newspaper were bought on eBay
-Laptop was bought on eBay and I added the Lexcorp screen
-Kryptonian key handmade by me using double sided foam tape covered in a photopaper printout after design in photoshop.

Brainiac aka Professor Milton Fine:

-Sideshow Spike head from Buffy repainted by unknown (from eBay)
-TTL Black pants, boots and body
-Wild Toys back motor biker jacket
-Hot Toys T2 T-1000 spiked hand with cables from broken T4 T-700 with wire slipped inside to make them "bendy"
-Black spandex shirt from unknown co.

Last edited:

A barn backdrop would look pretty cool with these!

A barn backdrop would look pretty cool with these!

You must have read my mind! I was thinking about making the loft in the barn to display Clark and Lana and making Lex's mansion office with a light behind the colored glass. I just need to afford to do so, but they are on my bucket list! Any suggestions on where I can find props would be appreciated!

loving the smallville customs nice work

I love these. So nice to see something a bit different for a change. I simply adore your Brainiac. That repainted Spike head has worked very well.

Fantastic work!!

I'd been wanting to make at least a SV Clark for a long time, that's why I was so excited to see HeadPlay's Tom sculpt coming out. Can't wait!

I wasn't too impressed with the Lana sculpt til you showed that last picture. Now I can definitely see it. I'm sorry you had to pay so much for it, but with the right paint it's not bad. I may pick one up from Ada after seeing what a good paint can do.

I did just pick up a Lex from her. It's very awkward, but the paint does help.

And that's a brilliant move to use Spike for a Brainiac, nicely done!!

Are you planning to do a Blur version of Clark?

Are you planning to do a Blur version of Clark?

Thanks to all for all the nice compliments... I did make a blur in black, but decided to sell it because I like the blue/red blur better. Since HP is making that head, I may make that one later down the road and maybe Bizarro too. My next project is Green Arrow. I want to work on the costume and accessories and either hope HP makes a Justin Hartley head or commission one later. Eventually I plan on having a better head sculpt for Lana with real hair. I am also itching to do a Lex in the all-white suit and black left glove if HP makes a better head too.

Last edited:

It works fine for me. Have you tried changing browsers?

Re: Batman Begins Scarecrow w/ Removeable Mask (Pg 3) Smallville & G.I. Joe

WOW love the removable scarecrow mask! That is really well done!

Last edited:
Back