• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re: Items for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score

I need money for bills so I am selling off a few items. Shipping within the United States only but will ship internationally for a small fee due to high rates for shipping internationally.

I am selling a replica 1:1 scale Ghostbuster's Ghost Trap. It is made out of wood, metal, resin, tubing and electrical conponents. It lights up and emits a beeping sound with a flick of a switch. It is painted to look weathered up. It was made by a professional prop maker in Los Angeles whose work includes Ironman, StarTrek, Ironman 2 among other movies. I can not give out his name due to his request. The trap also comes with the female attachment so it can be hooked on to a belt. The doors on the trap do not open but it is rather static prop. Asking $250 shipped.

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0107.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

PM me if interested :)

Last edited:

Next I am selling a resin bust of Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector Professionally painted by artist Carl Walker. The bust was sculpted by the famous Russ Lukich. Features real eyelashes, fabric undershirt and blue jumper. Eyes are painted and not glass but look great. A pretty rare bust that is a dead on sculpt of Hopkins but nothing less is to be expected of Russ's sculpts. Asking $275 shipped within the US. Will ship internationally for a little more. Stand is made of metal and is included with the sale.

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

Pm me if interested, thanks for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back