Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

I soooo want your PF Indie and Planet of the Apes! :D

Thanks Hellgirl... all great Sideshow products.

Although, I would go for the HT Ape Soldier over the Sideshow version as its a much better looking figure IMO. I plan on getting one; just waiting for a good price.

Got in the Big Chap today... great figure. Sure its got its inaccuracies, but I'm glad to be able to round out my Alien collection with him.

eea.jpg

eeb.jpg

This also caused me to move the Headless Ripley and Hicks up to the Shelf with Dallas and Kane.​
eec.jpg

Also, included an image of the Universal Monster figures with custom stands by EvilFace:​
eed.jpg

LoL Animal. That has to be the best part of your display. :D

Great Score on the New Alien GB, Congrats and the rest of your pic's are Very Cool

Thanks Vodoun and Collosus :duff

congrats GB. :rock Slowly growing on me more and more that Alien is. :D

I'd say go for it... all of the HT aliens have been innacurate up to this point, but its still an awesome figure. I still think the AVP (even though its a crap movie and so-so creature design) is the best of the series, but if I could only have one on display it would be the original.

Thanks to Kuzeh for this hilarious bit of Photoshopping :lol

picture.php

Last edited:

Nice update to your collection, Galacti :clap

the alien band is hilarious :lol

the 12" mummy is so nicely done..
tough to find those!

Congrats..

Nice update to your collection, Galacti :clap

the alien band is hilarious :lol

the 12" mummy is so nicely done..
tough to find those!

Congrats..

Mummy's good one, but the wraps are so tight that he has virtually no posability :monkey2 On the plus side I actually found 2 of him at a shop for retail and they were having a buy one, get the 2nd 1/2 off :rock So got two of them for like $65 :rock :rock :rock

But not to upset Karma I gave the 2nd one to a friend for a Xmas gift.

BTW: Les did a upgraded version of him, and it is seriously one of the most badass figures I've ever seen :bow :bow :bow

Thanks Manolis!

That was me SUCKAS! :mwaha

Big Chap looks good enough for me. But I gotta be honest--maybe it's the lighting, but I'm not lovin' that Hicks sculpt.

Its gotta be the lighting... in person it's kickass; and makes the orginal Hicks painful to look at. Maybe these shots will help as they are a bit more controlled than the other one.

hickse.jpg

hicksb.jpg

hicksa.jpg

Oh and glad you're digging the A L I E N; its definitely worth the pick up. Although honestly with the lukewarm reception its getting I can see it being one you will find below retail before too long.

Back