Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Small update...

Added my comic art to the wall behind Yoda and hung up my FX lightsabers by Jabba.

jj.jpg

Original Comic Art from Ewoks:
kk.jpg

Original Comic Art from Thundercats:​
ll.jpg

mm.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome collection, good diversity and some very cool stuff. I love that ED-209, and the Thundercats customs are nice, especially that Mum-Ra.
I'm really digging that Jabba setup too, I don't if I would put the vintage figs under him though, might make it look too crowded.
Why is Spawn flying though? :monkey5

Man nice update and perfectly displayed.
I especially like the Star Wars section. Wish i had the space for a Jabba set up. Great 1/6 collection overall

Thanks balsquat... when I first got Jabba it required me to rearrange my entire room, took me nearly a day and a half to get it sorted :lol So this time when I moved I made sure I had a place for him ready to go.

Awesome collection, good diversity and some very cool stuff. I love that ED-209, and the Thundercats customs are nice, especially that Mum-Ra.
I'm really digging that Jabba setup too, I don't if I would put the vintage figs under him though, might make it look too crowded.
Why is Spawn flying though? :monkey5

I thought Spawn could sort of float or hover... maybe I'm wrong on that one :lol But mostly I figured it was a good look for him so you could get the full effect of the cape.

This is what it looked like before with the vintage figures under Jabba. The biggest issue for me is that it is very hard to display the old figures... not a lot of places that works for them.

jabbam.jpg

This is what it looked like before with the vintage figures under Jabba. The biggest issue for me is that it is very hard to display the old figures... not a lot of places that works for them.

Yeah, I know that problem. As I've been getting more into 1:6 in the last couple of years I got more and more out of the 3 3/4" (modern though) which didn't really fit anywhere anymore, an now that I moved a couple of weeks ago I've decided to completely put them away.

From that pic the setup doesn't look as crowded as I'd imagined it though, although I'd try not to have the figs on the lower shelf spread too far off to the sides left and right, so that the "pillar" effect of the display cabinet comes out more. :)

That's a good call... there is enough room in the front to get them all between the pillars.

Congrats to your great big collection dude... nice setup, like it alot :)

Man that's a very very nice display you got there!
Prepare a little space for the Darkman ;-)

Don't worry... he'll be taken care of :duff

Actually I should be getting Cobra Commander today and I'll be meeting up with Coco to get Yoda's Pedestal :rock

Got my Pedastal from Cocoboloboy today... man is it impressive, he does some crazy nice work :rock

aad.jpg

aac.jpg

aab.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

VERY NICE GB :clap

Works great for Yoda!!! Very classy looking!

:lol Your and Kings collections are both messing me up, everytime I click in I forget who's collection this is :D

Thanks Saya and King :rock

And sorry Terminator... King had a good thing going, I can't argue with class :lecture

And some more quick pictures... lightsabers lit and an updated shelf or two:

bbc.jpg

bbd.jpg

bbe.jpg

bbf.jpg

Updated SW corner with new pedestal and comic art:
bbg.jpg

Switched the Twilight Zone shelf with the one above it...
bbh.jpg

Added Cobra Commander :rock
bbi.jpg

awesome. :rock
It looks perfect . :rock Love the batman shelf.

Thanks Hicks... now just waiting for Two-Face and I think I'll call it a day on Batman. That is until someone breaks out with some Adam West action :banana

Fantastic work GeeBee. I especially like seeing Darkness with the bright red saber light behind him :horror

Last edited:

bbd.jpg

That is odd, when I have my Jedi Luke FX saber on at the same time as Vaders, the green light overpowers it.

I think having them a bit apart helps... but even in my other set up the seemed to balance out okay.

Old Room
kk.jpg

Fantastic work GeeBee. I especially like seeing Darkness with the bright red saber light behind him :horror

This was a picture of Darkness (again from the old room) that I thought looked cool:

dtopc.jpg

Back