Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Looks freakin great J!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

These shelves work for 1/6 collections so great!

You have a spectacular collection J, some stuff in there I wish I had. Well done :clap

Looks freakin great J!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

These shelves work for 1/6 collections so great!

You have a spectacular collection J, some stuff in there I wish I had. Well done :clap

Thanks man, I really like the shelves. Its nice that even the oddball 13" or 14" figures fit w/no problem. Only thing is the top self is a little hard to work with as its so shallow.

I'll get some detail shots up eventually.

haha, that animal is amazing

Its a really sweet piece. I was worried he wouldn't be stable enough on the drumseat, but he sits there just fine :rock

What's nice is it really gives me away to tie my drumset in with the rest of the room. I also have a banjo I plan on having out... Kermit would look pretty good next to it :lecture

nice collection there GB...i like the drum setup too..got me a thirteen piece with eight cymbals:naughty

but I'm really more of a guitar player:D..

is that a Medicom Spawn ?...and how much did the King of Darkness set you back if you don't mind me asking ?...(or pm it to me if you like )

Rob

nice collection there GB...i like the drum setup too..got me a thirteen piece with eight cymbals:naughty

but I'm really more of a guitar player:D..

is that a Medicom Spawn ?...and how much did the King of Darkness set you back if you don't mind me asking ?...(or pm it to me if you like )

Rob

Nice, I used to have a 12 piece kit (double base, 8 mounted toms and a floor), but it was just too crazy :google I actually am debating whether or not to just use the base and snare to work on my chops... so I may strip down in a bit.

That is the Medicom Spawn, great figure... definitely the coolest Spawn figure I've seen.

And the Darkness PF was $275 shipped, I got a really good deal from a board member who wanted to get rid of it. Seems fairly common to get an exclusive for under retail. Not sure how much longer that will be the case, but its a statue I would highly recommend!

Nice, I used to have a 12 piece kit (double base, 8 mounted toms and a floor), but it was just too crazy :google I actually am debating whether or not to just use the base and snare to work on my chops... so I may strip down in a bit.

That is the Medicom Spawn, great figure... definitely the coolest Spawn figure I've seen.

And the Darkness PF was $275 shipped, I got a really good deal from a board member who wanted to get rid of it. Seems fairly common to get an exclusive for under retail. Not sure how much longer that will be the case, but its a statue I would highly recommend!

tell me about it..I really want to trim my setup...it's just too big:google

i might have to get the Spawn fig...just to awesome to pass up..

thanks for the quick response !

Rob

Someone on the board just had him for $100... seems like a great price for him. I know I paid more when he was first released.

Day 4, with lots of photos!!!

Put up the Kurgan sword tonight...
ff.jpg

gg.jpg

This shelf from bottom up:​
a.jpg

Rod Serling will soon have a head...
b.jpg

c.jpg

Burton Batman and Nolan Batman together at last...​
d.jpg

e.jpg

The Detolf Corner...​
newk.jpg

newm.jpg

Last edited:

Day 4 Continued:

I don't usually use boxes for display, but The Dead is a cool looking one:
f.jpg

g.jpg

m.jpg

Admittedly my weakest shelf... they'll eventually get replaced and moved elsewhere.
n.jpg

o.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

Last edited:

Day 4 some more...

Middle shelves:

newj.jpg

p.jpg

q.jpg

r.jpg

Tom Cruise as the Terminator...
s.jpg

t.jpg

Another headless victim...​
u.jpg

v.jpg

w.jpg

x.jpg

Last edited:

Day 4 one more time...

y.jpg

Now the Star Wars Shelf:
newi.jpg

z.jpg

bb.jpg

cc.jpg

dd.jpg

aa.jpg

ii.jpg

hh.jpg

The wall next to left of Anduril is going to have floating shelves with smaller figures on it:
ee.jpg

Well, that's it for now. Next step will probably be putting out the vintage Kenner Star Wars figures underneath Jabba. After that I'll mostly be on hold until other shelves come in.

Great pics man!!

I need to create one of these threads lol.

Are the drum just for show, or do you play?

Oh I play as well... that would be a pretty pricey bit of staging :lol

Haven't been in a band in years, but used to play in anything from jazz groups to oddball rock projects.

Fantastic work GB! I could never get bored looking at both yours and King's collections! :rock

Thanks Roy, appreciate it. Glad to finally have most of my stuff up again... going over 2 months w/o getting to look at my collection really sucked!

Especially when I would get new stuff and as soon as I opened it, it would have to go back in the box :lol

Back