Re-Action Horror line announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is cool news now that Funko have taken over the Super7 retro line they have announced they will be doing more Horror figures.

Quote from Brian at Funko
Re-Action. I will let you know we are squeezing a last minute entry into our line for fall 2014..Horror. Freddy, Jason, Pinhead, Michael Myers, Sam from Trick or Treat and many more!!!

I can not wait to see these figures on retro cards Funko are realy going to make a lot of collectors happy and poor next year.

I've been sold on the Re-Action line since the Alien announcement so I'm anxious to see these.

Yes because Funko just took over the distribution from Super7. After getting the Alien ReAction figures in im realy looking forward to the Horror line.

me want right now,Saw these on ebay and i was sure they where bootlegs, awesomeness for being the real deal

They probably are the Funko ones are not out until October. The only ReAction figures out now are the Alien line.

I really enjoy these throwback retro figures. NECA just did an awesome job with Freddy and Jason, and anything Funko does will look pretty damn nice when displayed next to them.

Back