RavenEye (VC LEATHER & 3D) New Indy Belts Page 7 12/10/15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RavenEye's Soaring Customs Need Help! Read the last post. 2/16/13

Thanks annihilate! This helps a lot!

Re: RavenEye's Soaring Customs (Painting Test LMK Thoughts) Page 5

Let me know your thoughts on this, bought a statue and recarved detail in it with a dremmel and thought nice opportunity to test airbrush skills. Finished some time ago just never took decent pic.

IMG_3222_zps2bea5d2e.jpg

tiger-regal.jpg

Re: RavenEye's Soaring Customs NEW Uncharted 2 Holster template test!

Finally made the final 3rd NDI X pattern holster back. The Under the NDI read "Das Right" which is less than a mm and readable! As you can see from previous works in pics on how far I've come! More work soon and hopefully the Raptor later this year once me and Mike M. get our parts done.

11027457_673840956061536_7486723056773620635_o.jpg

MarfMaster's and my second attempt
1656165_283196865217079_8927217907184697910_n.jpg

First attempt done by hand.
1_6_uncharted_holster__3_by_orangepeacepro-d62wysw.jpg

Ref. The holster distorts since the game makes the shoulders pull the edges so I had to judge many refs.
NDI.JPG

Did you have a stamp made up? That is awesome work.

Yes dwing, I actually made the file and corresponded with the stamp maker as we figured out the small lettering for a vector file.

Looks incredible, Brandon, your holster is probably my single favorite piece of my Drake bash. :rock

Thanks Marf! Got more Uncharted stuff later this year. ^_-

Awesome work! Is there any chance you can adjust this to make a Drakes Fortune version?

Good stuff Bran. Happy to see you still at it.

Re: RavenEye's Soaring Customs *Uncharted 2 Holster & Watch / Die Hard 4 Holster* Pos

New Holsters commission and a watch for a client. And just so everyone knows, I am taking commissions as of now. So feel free to PM me. :) Have openings.

As for comments on this, the new template still makes me giddy with the writing... As for the rest trial and error.

Uncharted 2 Holster (New accurate X pattern template, new accurate holster strap design)

VC-ND-Greg-0001.jpg

VC-ND-Greg-0002.jpg

VC-ND-Greg-0003.jpg

VC-ND-Greg-0004.jpg

VC-ND-Greg-0005.jpg

Uncharted 2 Watch (Pretty much same old, same old besides watch face)

VC-ND-Greg-0006.jpg

VC-ND-Greg-0007.jpg

Die Hard 4 Holster (Complete draw up by hand cut outs, handmade buckles)

VC-DH4-Greg-0001.jpg

VC-DH4-Greg-0002.jpg

VC-DH4-Greg-0003.jpg

VC-DH4-Greg-0004.jpg

VC-DH4-Greg-0005.jpg

Re: RavenEye's Soaring Customs *Uncharted 2 Holster & Watch / Die Hard 4 Holster* Pos

Love the new stuff, Brandon! :rock

really nice leatherwork in here :) those rigs have to be time intensive i'd wager o_O

Wow! Jaw-dropping work mate! :-O

Awesome holsters!

Re: RavenEye (VC LEATHER) <BEASTMASTER>(s) UNCHARTED Holster and Cuff Drake's Fortune

Okay right off the bat I'm going to say, sorry about the pics. My fiancée's camera is not here and had to use my own. lol

Kk first is Uncharted Drake's Fortune Holster Rig commissioned by <BEASTMASTER>. I also gave him a surprise gift. The leather cuff for Drake's arm. Enjoy!

VC-ND-Edward-0001.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0002.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0003.jpg

VC-ND-Edward-0004.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0005.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0009.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0006.jpg
VC-ND-Edward-0007.jpg

And per his request make it fit his custom printed gun, thought my HT 45. Defender was right size and made a template to hold it. Also fits 9mm Beretta as well. :)

VC-ND-Edward-0008.jpg

Re: RavenEye (VC LEATHER) <BEASTMASTER>(s) UNCHARTED Holster and Cuff Drake's Fortune

Wow. :lol I made a big typo...

Back