Rate the last Anime you watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Cowboy Bebop is my fav anime series of all time! In fact I'm a big fan of anything Shinichiro Watanabe has done. Which brings me to his most recent work Space Dandy. I found the show a bit too goofy at first but it has since grown on me, great action and art design but the lightly hollow characters brings it down for me. 8/10

lol, I just came in here to say I finished the first 13 of Space Dandy. Saw the first ep and wasn't into it... but for some reason the Star Trekkie sounding narration intro hypnotized me into watching more. Its a weird bizarre little show... with space hooters haha, but overall pretty fun

Dragonball Z Kai - 10 out of 10 I thought it would be hard to make arguably the greatest anime of all time better but they did. Can't wait for the next film.

Currently watching Aldnoah Zero and Akema ga kill(?). Nothing ground breaking but totally enjoying both. Only problem is they're current shows so I have to wait a week for each episode, no binge watching.

I always find it interesting how people rate media. I am watching Monster now at episode 18 and I am real enjoying it. My pervious Anime I watched was HunterxHunter. I love hunter I did not think I was going to but it really pulled me in. I also stay current with Naruto and when I am done with monster will check out Baccono or Code Geas..

Psycho pass is a decent series, just watched the whole season on netflix. 4 out a 5 stars for sure. Knights of Sidonia was good too.

Back