RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOING IN STYLE. Morgan FREEMAN ,Michael Caine, Alan Arkin. I turned this off 1st time 2nd time around loved it just the start of it is pretty damn bad but gets good after the stupidity of shoplifting scene. I give a 6.

ALL NIGHTER. J.K SIMMONS searches for his daughter with his daughter ex boyfriend some laughs o.k comedy just ending should've been better. I give a 3

Phobia (1980) - 5/10

Alison's Birthday - 5/10

A Cure for Wellness - 6/10

I Am Wrath - 5/10 - Pretty much a piss poor John Wick knockoff.

Spider-Man: Homecoming - 7.8/10

xXx: Return of Xander Cage - 4/10 - Tried to turn this into an awful Fast and Furious knockoff.

The Tomb - 5/10

Return to Macon County - 5/10

Zombie Nightmare (1987) - 4/10

GLOW (2017) - 7/10

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - 4/10

7/10 - War for the Planet of the Apes
The title had me assuming it was going to be a huge epic war but that wasn't the case. A good ending to the trilogy but it had too many sappy moments.

Favorite 70's movies. So many to choose from.

1. The Godfather part II - 10/10
2. The Godfather - 10/10
3. Rocky - 9/10
4. Enter the Dragon - 8/10
5. Star Wars - 9/10
6. The Bad News Beards - 8/10
7. Taxi Driver - 9/10
8. The Warriors - 8/10
9. Escape from Alcatraz - 8.5/10
10. Mad Max - 7/10

The Big Sick 6/10 good indie film getting great reviews.Never was a fan of the main actor Kumail Nanjiani who is also in the TV series Silicon Valley.Honestly he was about as good as he could be in this.But when you are in every scene good is not enough.
The best parts/highlights of the film were with his Family at the Dinner Table.Zenobia Shroff was so good as the Mom and Anupam Kher as the Father was also good.This should have been the film IMO.

I've heard great things but am hesitant to rent it. :lol

I had heard good things too, plus I find the topic interesting, but they managed too suck the life out of most of this movie. The main problem was the length, much longer than it needed to be.

If you have Prime, wait, I didn't realize at the time that it was an Amazon Studios film.

Phobia (1980) - 5/10

Alison's Birthday - 5/10

A Cure for Wellness - 6/10

I Am Wrath - 5/10 - Pretty much a piss poor John Wick knockoff.

Spider-Man: Homecoming - 7.8/10

xXx: Return of Xander Cage - 4/10 - Tried to turn this into an awful Fast and Furious knockoff.

The Tomb - 5/10

Return to Macon County - 5/10

Zombie Nightmare (1987) - 4/10

GLOW (2017) - 7/10

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - 4/10

Your watching too many crappy movies..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kong Skull Island. Not bad, but IMO not great. Seemed like it didn't know what it wanted to be, edgy or dramatic or what. Seemed kind of thin, really. 6 out of 10, maybe a 5. Good actors and ideas not allowed to build to anything much.

Spidey: Homecoming: 9/10

I really, really, really like what they did here. This is how you make a mother****ing Spider-Man movie.

:lol I just see Evilface as having an open mind and broad range of interests. I also try to watch old b-movies, horror movies, dramas, actions, etc., to keep things mixed up. Sometimes movies everyone hates or ignores will surprise you. . .but having said that, I can't justify seeing any Resident Evil or Vin Diesel action vehicles :lol

Naw, I just don't watch trendy pick movies over and over like others here. I'm up all night and YouTube is chocked full of old low budget horror, action, whatever movies. If it interests me, I'll watch it.

:lol I just see Evilface as having an open mind and broad range of interests. I also try to watch old b-movies, horror movies, dramas, actions, etc., to keep things mixed up. Sometimes movies everyone hates or ignores will surprise you. . .but having said that, I can't justify seeing any Resident Evil or Vin Diesel action vehicles :lol

yup :)

Naw, I just don't watch trendy pick movies over and over like others here. I'm up all night and YouTube is chocked full of old low budget horror, action, whatever movies. If it interests me, I'll watch it.

yup :)
Having insomnia must help.....unfortunately, time is my most limited resource latley.....which is why I am glad to have this thread to sift through the cat crap in the kitty litter and find the sweet sweet tootsie rolls for me.

Watching a film is a once a week event for me and I do not want to waste it on waste.

Heh, I'm seein' it tomorrow in IMAX. Hope the sound is as awesome as teaser trailer made it out to be.

Back