RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pesci was the perfect to play Spilotro.

I don't think they ever found his body and there was conflicting methods of how he was killed and where. Only that he was buried in a cornfield. It's been awhile since I researched it, but I think the timeline of events in the movie differs a lot from reality.

I don't think they ever found his body and there was conflicting methods of how he was killed and where. Only that he was buried in a cornfield. It's been awhile since I researched it, but I think the timeline of events in the movie differs a lot from reality.

Yeah, his death was similar to Pesci's death in Goodfellas, ironically :lol

He and his brother were told that they were being promoted, so they went to the meeting in a house, and they were both killed in the basement, then their bodies were buried in a cornfield, similar to the movie.

War for Planet of the Apes!
I AM GONNA SPOIL THE ENDING!!!!

oh wait.....I can;t spoil it because our theater was struck by lightning opening day, and we only got to see 3/4 of it......

They issued refunds and said sorry....come back another time.....

Favorite Tim Burton movies.

1. Batman - 7/10
2. Beetlejuice - 8/10
3. Edward Scissorhands - 8.5/10
4. Pee Wee's Big Adventure - 6.5/10
5. Ed Wood - 8/10
6. Mars Attack - 4/10
7. Batman Returns - 5/10
8. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 5/10
9. Big Fish - 8/10
10. Sleepy Hallow - 7/10

Batman - 7/10

ZUFAkhe.jpg

Spiderman - 8/10
Spiderman 2 - 9/10

Great ****in' moofies.

They do cheat a bit with his webshooters - not talking about the organic aspect, personally I was always fine with that - if a spider-bite can give him super strength, super endurance and the ability to crawl up walls why not also natural web-shooting. It's hardly much more of a stretch and it's actually more plausible that it wasn't something a schoolboy had to invent. But the cheating bit is how oftentimes it really seems like he's hanging from the sky itself or he is pulled by the web pretty much immediately after he fires it. How fast does that stuff travel?

Favorite 80's movies

1. Batman - 7/10
2. First Blood - 8.5/10
3. The Terminator - 9/10
4. Predator - 8.5/10
5. Beetlejuice 8/10
6. Back to the Future - 9/10
7. Ghostbusters - 8/10
8. Rambo: Fist Blood part II - 6.5/10
9. They Lived - 6/10
10. Honey I shrunk the Kids - 7/10

Almost made the cut

Mad Max 2
Rocky 3
Blade Runner
The Thing
Escape from NY
Scarface
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Commando
The Breakfast Club
The Goonies
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Lethal Weapon
Robocop
The Untouchables
Die Hard
Rain Man
Do the Right Thing
Field of Dreams
Christmas Vacation
The Burbs
Lethal Weapon 2
E.T
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Police Academy 2
Child's Play
Jason Lives
The Princes Bride
The Blues Brothers

The Last Starfighter - 8/10 love this movie, always have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life 4/10 barley paid any attention to it by the end.....

Poor Alien ripoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megaforce: terrible

But definitely something different. I remember seeing the ads in loads of comics I had as a kid. They were obviously trying to appeal to young boys who are into things like Star Wars. But instead it was a total failure in almost every way. I didn't realize the guy in the ads was the same guy who was in The Rocky Horror Picture Show which was pretty funny.

https://m.imgur.com/4B7m9fE

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sons of Anarchy. Overall series, 9/10. Season Seven, 7/10 -- too long headed the wrong direction. Finale, 8/10 -- a fitting ending. Good series. Not sure if it fits in my top five -- alongside Justified, Breaking Bad, The Shield, 24 or House MD. Probably. Or, at least damn close. I'll have to think on it. Definitely worth a watch, though. Compelling. As with every series, there are up-and-down seasons ... but the overall series is damn good.

Looking forward to Mayans MC.

SnakeDoc

WFTPOTA - 7/10

While I enjoyed it, I was slightly disappointed. Didn't expect 50% of the movie to take place in a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, the humor/comic relief felt out of place, since the first two films had none.

I understand why the
Spoiler Spoiler:
subplot is there, but felt more like it trying to keep lock-step with the originals, and seemed unnecessary. I always thought of this series as a reboot/reimagining, and don't feel they needed a reason why the humans could
Spoiler Spoiler:
in the originals.

Still, I liked it.

CGI was very, very impressive.

Favorite 90's movies...this one was tough.

1. Terminator 2 - 9/10
2. The Matrix - 9/10
3. The Silence of the Lambs - 10/10
4. Jurassic Park -9/10
5. Pulp Fiction - 9/10
6. Toy Story - 10/10
7. Men in Black - 7.5/10
8. As Good as It Gets - 8/10
9. Groundhog Day 9/10
10.Falling Down - 7.5/10

Back