RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can work, but when you're beaten over the head with it... it loses any flavor it ever had.

Of course I'm referring to CBMs mostly. The first one I recall even having one was ****** Last Stand.

THOR: The Dark World - 5.5/10

I liked it, but it doesn't stay with you for very long afterwards. I forgot Kurse was in this. :lol

GOTG VOL 2.................................1/10.....if i would have paid for this poor excuse of a movie i would have given it a 0.......
they kept this real.......................................REAL DUMB..................

GOTG VOL 2.................................1/10.....if i would have paid for this poor excuse of a movie i would have given it a 0.......
they kept this real.......................................REAL DUMB..................

Its hard to take a 1/10 seriously for a major blockbuster......
I see your disappointed...but 1/10?

1/10 is reserved for stuff Like Plan 9 from outer space.....and Jaws 4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southpaw - 7.5/10

Good movie, doesn't try to be Rocky. JG is good, as usual, but the real surprise is Oona Laurence. The emotion from this little girls performance choked me up more than once, she has a bright future as an actress.

Southern Comfort - 8/10 Good movie but those were some poorly trained and poor excuse for military personnel.

Key Largo. 8/10. Still have yet to see a Bogart movie I didn't like. I preferred his private detective stuff to this ... but this was pretty solid.

SD

"Ma-che-te don't smoke"
"Ma-che-te don't Tweet"

Machete Kills - 6/10

Has a better storyline than all of the post MGS 3 games.

Wonder Woman - 7/10

Minus 1 for the lack of World War action.
Minus 1 for too much slow-mo shots and CG acrobatics.
Minus 0,5 for too much secondary characters.
Minus 0,5 for Gal Gadot. (she can't act)

Wonder Woman - 7/10

Minus 1 for the lack of World War action.
Minus 1 for too much slow-mo shots and CG acrobatics.
Minus 0,5 for too much secondary characters.
Minus 0,5 for Gal Gadot. (she can't act)
I give it 7.75/10

Agree about the slow mo and not always well done cg. But as I said in the thread, i thought her acting was perfectly acceptable for this role. No worse than Arnold as any character he ever played, Evans Cap, or Reeve Superman. Is she Faye Dunaway? No. But who needs that, or even wants that with Wonder Woman?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

i thought her acting was perfectly acceptable for this role. No worse than Evans Cap.
e0c19074d8e441d6e5b67c34727e14dff39f2f3021de7575906fb7113711c71e.jpg

Can't agree. At all.
If this was a stupid romcom then yes, she'd be totally acceptable.

Finally saw Suicide Squad the other night - 5/10

I loved Harley but hated Joker and affleck as batman.

Ooòooo I saw Deadpool recently too - 8/10
I loved it, especially the soundtrack.

X :peace

Last edited:
John Wick 2 7.5/10 Not QUITE as good as the first but close.

Oh and Rogue One is still overrated and bad. (despite some real good fanfare scenes) 5.5/10

Back