RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I mad or is Lethal Weapon 2 a smidge better than the first film?

Always thought so.....except for that container ending and the heavy political slant Donner always does....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rogue One - 9/10

spkyrll.gif

:lol Perfect gif! It occurred to me while watching Aliens last night that a movie like Rogue One would maybe be a 5/10 in comparison, at least IMO. There were no cartoons, the sets and practical effects were amazing, but the big difference was in character devolvement. I truly cared about each character in Aliens and it made the movie emotionally involving. The only times I felt any emotional connection to the characters in RO was when
Spoiler Spoiler:
The suspense in Aliens was also just awesome and always present. I don't think a real feeling of suspense was possible in RO because we all knew that they were going to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Suicide Squad: 4/10

Wow, yeah. I guess everybody was right! It was just a mess in storytelling. They gave you all those little snippets of background to most of the characters, but none of them really helped to flesh out their personalities or motivations. For the record, I love most of the Marvel movies, and I’m one of the few that actually liked Bats V Supes.

Florence Foster Jenkins: 8/10

Very sweet natured movie with great performances. Very touching, especially seeing scenes that show real compassion and love. Also very funny!

Rogue One: 7.75/10

Yes, it was good and I enjoyed it. But I have to say I missed a little bit of the “fun” of the other SW movies. I’m ranking this one under TFA which I loved.

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. TFA
4. Rogue One
5. ROTJ

Rouge one. 6/10

It was ok. It really wasn't anything special to me but I'm not big into star wars. The force awakens is the only star wars film I actually borderline love. The ending was kind of a bummer, wasn't fully expecting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogue One: 7.75/10

Yes, it was good and I enjoyed it. But I have to say I missed a little bit of the “fun” of the other SW movies. I’m ranking this one under TFA which I loved.

1. ESB
2. ANH
3. TFA
4. Rogue One
5. ROTJ

Glad to see that it passed the "ROTJ test" for you too Lu. :yess: It definitely is less "fun" than most other SW films which can be either good or bad depending on how you think SW should be. My daughter was put off by its tone as well and therefore couldn't appreciate it as much as the other ones.

Back