RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Intruder - 2/10
The Good Neighbor - 5/10
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave -7.5/10
A Christmas Horror Story - 7/10
Rogue One - 7/10
Drive - 8.5/10

Finding Dory: 8/10

Pretty good! Much better than I was expecting since it got so many so-so reviews. But it really was fun and funny and touching.

Loved the seals, Destiny and Bailey!

Dammit I knew I should have given it a 10!

I wasn't referring to you :lol

And I honestly don't have a problem with how people rate things, I just find it a little too easy for some to throw those numbers out there. Save them for truly great films. I've not seen Rogue One so I can't comment on that, but what I'm saying is the lines are blurred with reviews on here when you see the same thing day in and day out.

I just enjoyed it that much. The battle to steal the plans made anything that may have been slow-burn earlier in the film very much worth it. Subsequent viewings could change my rating but.....I hope not. It sure would be nice to have another Star Wars film that's still a minimum 9/10 once the hype period subsides.

Well you know good films so I'll take your word for it.

I still need to get around to seeing Force Awakens, and with the negativity of that around here my opinion of it will probably be tainted.

I still need to get around to seeing Force Awakens, and with the negativity of that around here my opinion of it will probably be tainted.

TFA is a really great SW flick, but RO is just a great movie hands down.

It seems like it's mostly this board that has a problem with TFA. Hell, it's held on a pedistal other places around the web (reddit, tumblr, etc.)

TFA is a really great SW flick, but RO is just a great movie hands down.

It seems like it's mostly this board that has a problem with TFA. Hell, it's held on a pedistal other places around the web (reddit, tumblr, etc.)

Yeah, I definitely don't recall any middle ground here for TFA. Either they loved it or hated it.

Batman Returns: 7.5/10

I saw it again recently and gave it a 7. It's got some major problems, but it's still above the Bat Nipples films. I feel like it got lost in the Gotham politics too much and there was not enough Batman in it, or at least good scenes with him. Aside from him fighting Catwoman to using the Batglider, I find the film fairly boring. But it's extremely atmospheric, and having it snow filled gave it such character.

Although, love that version of the suit and I go back and forth between that and the 89 version as of late on being my favorite.

Let's also not forget alley cat bites resurrect the dead.

That's the thing, if I ever gave a rating for TFA (not sure I did) it would probably have dropped now once I allowed my own issues and other people's issues to gestate.
I'm optimistic about this one though. I can't think of anything I'd change, there wasn't anything that pissed me off.

I saw it again recently and gave it a 7. It's got some major problems, but it's still above the Bat Nipples films. I feel like it got lost in the Gotham politics too much and there was not enough Batman in it, or at least good scenes with him. Aside from him fighting Catwoman to using the Batglider, I find the film fairly boring.

Although, love that version of the suit and I go back and forth between that and the 89 version as of late on being my favorite.

Let's also not forget alley cat bites resurrect the dead.

Agreed, the film just doesn't have the edge that 89' does, it tries with the gross gags etc, but it only hurts it. Penguin is also a cheesefest but I can look over that because of how the entire film presesnts itself as a whole. Decent Burton movie, ok batflick.

was my GF's first time watching it last night, and when the zombie cats came out she litterally lol'd. :lol

That's the thing, if I ever gave a rating for TFA (not sure I did) it would probably have dropped now once I allowed my own issues and other people's issues to gestate.
I'm optimistic about this one though. I can't think of anything I'd change, there wasn't anything that pissed me off.

Yeah it's only natural to have a drop off after fully processing a film. In the same hand it can also go up, like my appreciation for T1 over T2, but that's a whole other can of worms. Although, not as volatile conversation as a Star Wars one can be.

Back