RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because the jokes are usually better written and more ingenuous than sexual innuendos, it's more cartoon logic and witty jokes than just lol randumb, corky and perv stuff.

The violence's always been there but there are 2 clear distinctions of how the character is often written, Good Deadpool, who fans like, and Waypool, and Waypool is only liked by either normies or people who only know Deadpool because of the game, haven't met anyone who reads comics who actually likes Waypool.

The Deadpool who cracks juvenile edgy jokes is referred to as "Waypool" because of the writer who started that trend; Daniel Way,

Because the jokes are usually better written and more ingenuous than sexual innuendos, it's more cartoon logic and witty jokes than just lol randumb, corky and perv stuff.

The violence's always been there but there are 2 clear distinctions of how the character is often written, Good Deadpool, who fans like, and Waypool, and Waypool is only liked by either normies or people who only know Deadpool because of the game, haven't met anyone who reads comics who actually likes Waypool.

The Deadpool who cracks juvenile edgy jokes is referred to as "Waypool" because of the writer who started that trend; Daniel Way,

Well, there was a lot of Waypool in the film and not enough cartoon/ Looney Tunes humor/logic. Not all of it was dumb or silly, and I ended up liking the "serious" moments more than anything else. Reynolds is surprisingly effective when he's serious.

Well, there was a lot of Waypool in the film and not enough cartoon/ Looney Tunes humor/logic. Not all of it was dumb or silly, and I ended up liking the "serious" moments more than anything else. Reynolds is surprisingly effective when he's serious.

I agree, half of the jokes are good and half of the jokes a unfunny and stupid, it's ok to be raunchy but in this movie most of those jokes don't land with me.

The Disappointments room. Kate Beckinsale in this one and only reason sat thru it all. This felt like a The shining rip off so many similar movie shot's wasnt scary at all give a 2 its lives up to its name.

ROGUE ONE

an interesting review based on time.....

15 minute mark: 7/10
30 minute mark: 5/10
60 Minute mark: 6/10
90 minute mark 6/10
100 minute mark: 9/10
110 minute mark: 10/10

Overall score: 7.2/10

Rogue One - 7/10 for the move, 9/10 for the practical effects. I really enjoyed it. The last 1/3 or so had me grinning ear to ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my basic understanding of the 'good' DP as well. My summation of the film was based on that, really. What became a chore, was how they kept piling stupidity on top of more stupidity, just for cheap laughs.. that was just unnecessary. Gags - sure, clever wit - sure, wacky / confronting - sure, violence / smart alecry - sure, but all the gutter comedy was bad form, & they just kept going there. As TCP says, the more serious moments in the movie were great. To answer your question Gaspar, I'm not a Reynolds fan, but he was good in DP, & I really enjoyed the movie.

One thing I forgot to mention (DOH!), was how good Colossus was!

Suicide Squad - 5/10 It's bad, but enjoyable. "Bad guys" who care about kids and each other...WTF? Anyway, my dad liked it :lol

He liked Letoker more than Ledger.

c0cCs9p.jpg

Star Trek DS9 (S5) - 8,5/10
Star Trek VOY (S3) - 8/10

_

Watched ten episodes of next seasons and... some really good character moments but the overall plot and character development are completely off. :monkey2

I always found DS9 difficult to get into back when it was originally on TV, but in recent years I've really grown to appreciate it as a great series.

That said, I haven't watched the entire thing properly (I'm dong that with TNG atm), but a local network has been showing some episodes again here & there, & there's some heavy themes & subject matter, but I mean that in a good way.

Back