RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sully - 7/10
Aaron Eckhart and Tom Hanks really worked well together. I thought the mid-credits reunion was really heartwarming, too.

EDIT:

Daredevil (2003) - 4.5/10
I think the first half of the movie was good. I liked the "comic book" feel of it, without going overboard with panels like Incredible Hulk did. The second half was hard to watch though, and the music is very, very dated.

Last edited:
Labyrinth (30th Anniversary) - 10/10

I'm so happy I caught this on the big screen. I pre-ordered the upcoming Bluray to replace my crummy transfer DVD version.

Glad to see DWW getting the respect it deserves here......

But that story has been done many times......stranger in a strange land and all.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sully - 7/10
Aaron Eckhart and Tom Hanks really worked well together. I thought the mid-credits reunion was really heartwarming, too.

Looking forward to seeing that. Anything with Hanks is a must, I also like Eckhart and of course that is one of those remarkable true stories.

Was scrolling through the movie folder and settled on Oliver Stone's World Trade Center. Second viewing of this. Feels kinda hard to review a 9/11 film in a way. Whether it's a good film or not chances are reminders of that day will stir up emotion.

Looking forward to seeing that. Anything with Hanks is a must, I also like Eckhart and of course that is one of those remarkable true stories.

I really enjoyed it. I've been looking forward to it since it was announced.
Watching the film made me nervous about flying. :lol

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it. I've been looking forward to it since they announced it.
Watching the film made me nervous about flying. :lol

I'm nervous about flying anyway. Hate the idea that if something does go wrong you're (usually) ****ed and there's nothing at all you can do about it. At least on a sinking ship there's freedom of movement and a window of time to escape, heck if you had a life jacket you could just jump into the sea as a last resort.

I've only flown about....wait I can actually count the amount of times - 10. That includes return journeys, so only 5 holidays.

The Vanishing - 7.5/10
I was surprised with how creepy Jeff Bridges could be, I hadn't seen him in a role like that until now. It really creeped me out, but hopefully I won't have any dreams where Jeff Bridges gives me a cup of coffee. :lol

I'm nervous about flying anyway. Hate the idea that if something does go wrong you're (usually) ****ed and there's nothing at all you can do about it. At least on a sinking ship there's freedom of movement and a window of time to escape, heck if you had a life jacket you could just jump into the sea as a last resort.

I've only flown about....wait I can actually count the amount of times - 10. That includes return journeys, so only 5 holidays.

That's one of my biggest fears, but it is the "safest way to travel". I just have to trust that, I guess.

On another note, I was just watching a documentary about the space race and how the moon landing may have been faked, and they talked about what would happen if something went wrong and an astronaut was stuck drifting through space. It bothered me, because what could you do?

I can safely say I never want to be an astronaut.

On another note, I was just watching a documentary about the space race and how the moon landing may have been faked, and they talked about what would happen if something went wrong and an astronaut was stuck drifting through space. It bothered me, because what could you do?

I can safely say I never want to be an astronaut.
Have you watched Gravity yet?

Silence of the Lambs - 7.6/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EEveP8p.gif

Frankenstein '80 5/10 - Good just for the mood and cheapness. Otherwise awful.
American Drive-In - 6/10 Fun 80's romp!
Bonnie and Clyde (1967) - 7/10
Hard Target 2 - 5/10 - Took itself too seriously.
Mr. Majestyk - 6/10 - Too many scenes that drag.
The Wild Bunch - 8.5/10 - You haven't seen a shootout until you've seen The Wild Bunch. And this flick is bookend with them.

I finally got around to watching Avengers: AoU the other day -- 7.5 / 10

I liked it fine, & was entertained enough. :lol

I don't mind saying though that I'm over RDJ as Stark, time for a new guy. ScarJo too, she does zero for me. When I heard James Spader's voice the first time in the movie, it brought back my desire to see him play Lex Luthor, a no brainer choice IMO. All the other actors that folks have mentioned for LL are strikes as far as I'm concerned.

That said, Ultron's arc was kinda rushed & weak compared to what it could've been like. Such a giant intelligence, thwarted by Stark's software butler slipping through the back door or whatever.. :lol

Anyway, what do I know.

Back