RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final Destination 3 - 3/10. I liked the first two as just "turn your brain off" movies. You could certainly turn your brain off during this one, but the deaths were so lazy. No where near as fun as 1 and 2.

Mad Max Fury Road: 9/10

Just so damn good in every way.
Bone Tomahawk 7.8/10

I'm still trying to process what I just watched. I was prepared for the goriness ahead of time but the movie still lulled into a sense of "oh it won't be so bad". Ha! It's not a movie I'd recommend to just anybody without telling them to watch at their own risk. I think I'm giving this movie such a high score because the performances from the cast were so great, especially Richard Jenkins as the back up deputy. The writing was very good through the majority of the film as well.
Just a super high quality movie across the board.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The Revenant - 7/10. I wanted to like it a lot more than I did. The cinematography, battles, and the bear scene were great. I thought Hardy and Gleeson out-acted Dicaprio. The story was just kind of..unremarkable. Still a good movie.

Just so damn good in every way.

Just a super high quality movie across the board.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My only knocks against the movie would be it needed a little more editing, the visuals were a little underwhelming for a Western, and I didn't buy the actress who played Mrs O'Dwyer as a fronteir woman. She was a bit too glamorous.

The Hunter (2011) - 5.5/10

Reeeeaaaallly slow moving Willem Dafoe film about a man commissioned to bring down the last Tazmanian tiger but it was decent enough and had a pretty touching final scene (and not what you'd probably expect based on the premise.)

Rock 'n' Roll High School - 7/10
Sweet Home - 6/10
Suicide Squad - 7.5/10
The Haunting of Morella - 5/10 - naked chicks helped the rating.
Vampirella - 4/10 - Never new this existed. There is a reason....
Night of the Demons - 6/10
Jason Bourne - 6.5/10

Batman Begins - 8/10

I only dock points for Nolan's crappy shooting of action and fight scenes and the old guy repeating the same thing about the water mains again and again.

Batman Begins - 8/10

I only dock points for Nolan's crappy shooting of action and fight scenes and the old guy repeating the same thing about the water mains again and again.

:lol

Yeah I almost expected that guy to go "The train is coming right at us, it's gonna blow the water main!"

IP3iWQe.gif

Back