RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We laughed most of the way through it
The dialogue is pretty cheesy but I do like the dark cinematography and the whole classy aspect to it. The play room was actually pretty cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

X-Men Apocalypse: 7.75/10

Enjoyed the heck out of it. Loses some pointage toward the end, but possibly my favorite funny book movie so far this year. Glad I don't agree with the critical consensus.

PLATOON. I forgot good this was casted and done very fast n crazy it doesnt get much better. Does not need a rating its a perfect movie.

Fury - 6/10. Great until the ridiculous ending. Did the whole German SS Battallion forget how to fight just because Brad Pitt was defending the tank? Otherwise good. Loved the Tiger Tank taking on 4 Shermans battle scene.

X-Men: Apocalypse 3/ 10.... The movie was to boring with no character motivation, I was just waiting for the end credits the only part I liked was the wolverine cameo.

I say it's not a bad movie. Everyone has a opinion, doesn't make me less of a man. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm just teasing man. Yes, taste in movies in subjective. I have plenty of cheese in my collection, but I love it.

We laughed most of the way through it

My girlfriend and I got all worked up and ready to be hot and bothered and we ended up laughing as well and it did the opposite effect of what we were expecting.

I don't understand how some of you guys can rate these movies above a 7/10.......you are way too easily entertained.
Personally if its greater than a 7/10, it should be a film you will re watch multiple times...anything above an 8/10 should be considered a classic....

If your using the scale correctly, there would only be a handful of films to receive a 10/10....in all film making history....(Example: The Godfather, Jaws, Back to the Future ...etc etc)

Last film viewed

Civil War 7.8/10

Very good characters, story and effects. Nice direction and acting, good score.......rewatchability......7/10

Back