RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's always unlikeable in movies. He's best at playing Whitney *****es.
Don't get me wrong he's a fantastic musical performer

It was actually the first time I've seen it, which is odd since I'm a big Carpenter fan. I liked it, and I can see that half of Duke Nukem's persona was ripped off from Nada, and the other was Ash.
Yeah cool man.

Incidentally, I just discovered that a local DVD store has They Live going cheap at the moment, so I'm gonna buy it today. I'll let you know my thoughts on it.

Have you seen - 'The Fog' ? One of Carpenter's lesser renowned films - I haven't seen that either. :lol

Gravity 8/10 .. great effects.. very realistic.. you can "feel" the edge to death every minute of the movie ..

Thor: The Dark World 7.5/10 good movie, Thor is one of my fave Marvel guys, loved the humor, the action was very comic booky, the story was too, Marvel's not afraid of going crazy, I like that, I like DC's approach too but at the same time I wish they would embrace the ridiculous side of comic books.

Robocop (remake) - 6/10

Went and see a special screening of Robocop last night. Its like they took out all the violence and elaborated on the story. It was good, but it didn't have the feeling of the original. It was its own movie for sure. Definitely a cleaner more Hollywood modernized story. I feel like it could have been much more with an R rating. I didn't hate it though. I really like the ED-209 updated design.

I just watched the RoboCop remake....never beat the original but it was much better than I expected.

Went a little slow in the middle, wasn't enough RoboCop violence and Michael Keaton wasn't really much of a baddie.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring - Extended Edition - 10/10

It's strange how, when watching the theatrical version of this film, it feels like parts are missing!

I just watched the RoboCop remake....never beat the original but it was much better than I expected.

Went a little slow in the middle, wasn't enough RoboCop violence and Michael Keaton wasn't really much of a baddie.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah I feel like the bad guys didnt stand out like the original. They felt like generic cannon fodder type bad guys.

Lego movie 8/10 I had to see it dubbed, stupid theater. :cuss: that diminished my experience a lot, but it was still hilarious.

And the best part, I got to see the JUSTICE LEAGUE for the 1st time EVER on a movie :lol

Lego Movie - 7/10

While I enjoyed it, I think my expectations were too high.

I actually enjoyed the ending the most, considering he forum we are posting in, I'm probably not the only one.

Runner Runner - 1/10. I should know better than to watch a Justin Timberlake movie - plot sounded so interesting.

For me it's the other way around. LOL I thought Timberlake did well, but the plot was stupid. The dark underbelly of online poker? Really? Might as well have been about www.gofish or Virtual Tiddlywinks. I didn't really know what it was about going in, so I was surprised it was even a story that got made. So dull.

Lego movie 8/10 I had to see it dubbed, stupid theater. :cuss: that diminished my experience a lot, but it was still hilarious.

And the best part, I got to see the JUSTICE LEAGUE for the 1st time EVER on a movie :lol

Lego Movie - 7/10

While I enjoyed it, I think my expectations were too high.

I actually enjoyed the ending the most, considering he forum we are posting in, I'm probably not the only one.

Very cool.
I'm going to be seeing this one soon too.

Back