RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lone Ranger: 7/10
I was giving the movie the benefit of the doubt. However, it seems that all those criticisms were pretty much correct, with one small exception. It's not so much that the LR was an idiot, I just think it took him too long to realize that he needed to operate outside the law and the system, like he realized in the end right before the last big action sequence. The fact that he was still acting like a stuffy stick in the mud most of the time is what dragged the movie on more. You were just waiting for him to "get it", when he clearly should have so much earlier in the movie. I didn't mind the fact that Tonto was the lead and it made sense within this origin story.

But yes, that last action sequence was great. As soon as the William Tell Overture starts, it's a blast. And it also sets it up for a great franchise. Too bad this flopped so badly. I'm guessing there is no chance for a sequel.

**** any film that makes me cheer when Tonto ***** slaps the Lone Ranger... William Tell Overture was an insult as it was not really the Lone Ranger... Just some goofy guy in a mask... I thought I would get pumped when the music started but by the time it rolled around they had made me hate the Lone Ranger character so much that it just made me angry not excited. I mean how can I get excited for a hero who flails his arms and scream "this is a bank robbery" like some chick.

No offence to those who enjoyed the film.. I thought it looked bad in the trailers but gave it a chance because of word of mouth on this board... Unfortunatley it was worse then what I thought the trailers looked like...

On a plus side I thought the first 40 min was pretty good...

I could have probably enjoyed this film if the actor and the writers had not made the Ranger such a whiney, goofy, cowardly ***** who somehow became a hero.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: WAR 5/10

Dude, I saw this and was like WTF!? ... is this how the new 52 is like? The only person survived and intact is probably Batman. The animation is good. It can be horrible in some scenes. Even though Andrea Romano (I'm pretty sure she did) did the voice directing; I was really annoyed listening to the dialogue; more so at wonder woman.

**** any film that makes me cheer when Tonto ***** slaps the Lone Ranger... William Tell Overture was an insult as it was not really the Lone Ranger... Just some goofy guy in a mask... I thought I would get pumped when the music started but by the time it rolled around they had made me hate the Lone Ranger character so much that it just made me angry not excited. I mean how can I get excited for a hero who flails his arms and scream "this is a bank robbery" like some chick.

No offence to those who enjoyed the film.. I thought it looked bad in the trailers but gave it a chance because of word of mouth on this board... Unfortunatley it was worse then what I thought the trailers looked like...

On a plus side I thought the first 40 min was pretty good...

I could have probably enjoyed this film if the actor and the writers had not made the Ranger such a whiney, goofy, cowardly ***** who somehow became a hero.

i honestly didn't know anything about the lone ranger going into it...maybe that helped because i really enjoyed it

You're god damn right!!!! :rock

983708_089.jpg

Haywire--7.5/10

I just rewatched this after seeing it when it first came out. Really good movie from a technical standpoint. Story is well done and logically develops. Casting and acting are very good across the board. Action is excellent.

Haywire--7.5/10

I just rewatched this after seeing it when it first came out. Really good movie from a technical standpoint. Story is well done and logically develops. Casting and acting are very good across the board. Action is excellent.
I thought so too, but everyone here seems to hate that movie.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - 6-10
Not half as bad as I thought it would be. It wasn't great. The kid was douchy, the camerawork looked like it was done by someone with Parkinson's, but the Rider looked awesome and the action scenes rocked! :rock

Finally got to catch, Worlds end, and kick *** 2

Worlds end 6/10 vaguely funny, felt very long and boring.
Kick *** 2 7/10 vaguely entertaining, liked Jim Carry's character though.

Back